THEORETICAL BASES OF ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT OF AGRARIAN SPHERE OF THE REGION
PRIAMUHINA Natalia - Doctor of Economics Sciences, Professor, UTA Academician, Head of
the Department of Economics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsa, Soniachna str, 3,
MOKRII Оlha - Postgraduate Student of the Department of Management and Business
Administration, Cherkasy State Technological University (37733, Poltava region, Orzhitsky district,
Zolotukhi village, 23 Shiroka St., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The theoretical principles of adaptive management of agrarian sphere of the region are formulated
in the article. The current state and main directions of the study of adaptive management are outlined. It
has been identified that adaptive management is an interdisciplinary concept and has a wide scope. Based
on the morphological analysis the following basic approaches to the interdisciplinary interpretation of the
definition of “adaptive management” are identified and substantiated: process, system, structural, system-structural, functional and complex. Representatives of each approach to interpretation are described,
characteristics and advantages and disadvantages are outlined.
The mechanism, functions and stages of forming an adaptive control system at micro- and macro-levels are investigated. On the basis of the performed theoretical analysis, the aut hors formulated the
definition and created the author's model of implementation of adaptive management, which involves
making management decisions based on changes in the environment of the object's existence and its
adaptation to them.
The essential differences of adaptive, anti-crisis and antisipative management are outlined. The
purpose, main task, orientation, period and form of implementation, tools, characters of interaction with
the operating environment, goals, processing and ways of gathering information of such types of
management are investigated.
A wide range of definitions of adaptive management at the micro and macro levels have been
analyzed and evaluated. The concept of adaptive management of agrarian sphere of the region is defined.
The connection between the level of development of infrastructure, institutions, institutes and efficiency of
the economy of the country and agrarian sphere in particular is noted. It is determined that the adaptive
management of the agrarian sphere of the region should be based on a systematic approach using modern
methods of management theory.
1. Adamiv M. (2010). Sutnist ta rol antysypatyvnoho upravlinnya na pidpryyemstvakh [The essence
and role of antisipative management in enterprises]. Halytskyy ekonomichnyy visnyk – Galician Economic
Bulletin. 3(28), 112-121 [in Ukrainian].
2. Alyeksyeyev S. B. (2003). Formuvannya adaptyvnoho upravlinnya pidpryyemstvamy vuhilnoho
mashynobuduvannya [Formation of adaptive management of coal-mining enterprises]. Extended abstract
of candidate’s thesis. Donetsk, 21 [in Ukrainian].
3. Bazylyuk V.V. (2016). Metody ta instrumenty mekhanizmu adaptyvnoho upravlinnya
vydavnycho-polihrafichnoyu diyalnistyu v umovakh instytutsiynykh zmin [Methods and tools of the
mechanism of adaptive management of publishing and printing activities in the conditions of institutional
changes]. Skhidna yevropa: ekonomika, biznes ta upravlinnya – Eastern Europe: economy, business and
management. 2, 66-69 [in Ukrainian].
4. Romanovskyy O.H. (2018). Hotovnist do adaptyvnoho upravlinnya suchasnoho menedzhera v
umovakh konkurentsiyi na rynku pratsi [Willingness to adaptive management of the modern manager in
the conditions of competition in the labor market] . Nats. tekhn. un-t «Kharkiv. politekhn. in-t» – Nat. tech.
University of Kharkiv. polytechnics inst-t. Kharkiv : NTU «KHPI», 161 [in Ukrainian].
5. Demyanenko T. I. (2014) Vdoskonalennya systemy adaptyvnoho upravlinnya na promyslovykh
pidpryyemstvakh [Improvement of the system of adaptive management at industrial enterprises]. Naukovyy
visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriya Ekonomichni nauky – Scientific Bulletin of
Kherson State University. Series economic sciences. 9-1. Part 3, 96-99 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kryuchkovoyi I.V. (Eds.). (2010). Ekonomika Ukrayiny: shokovi vplyvy ta shlyakh do stabilʹnoho
rozvytku [The Ukrainian economy: shock effects and the path to sustainable development]. In-t ekon. ta
prohnozuv – Institute of economics. and predicted. Kiev, 480 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kovbasyuka YU.V., Troshchynskoho V.P., & Surmina YU.P. (Eds.). (2010). Entsyklopedychnyy
slovnyk z derzhavnoho upravlinnya [Encyclopedic dictionary of public administration]. Kiev: NADU,
2010, 819 [in Ukrainian].
8. Yelnykova H.V. (2005). Naukovi osnovy adaptyvnoho upravlinnya zakladamy ta ustanovamy
zahalnoyi serednoyi osvity [Scientific bases of adaptive management of general secondary education
institutions]. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis. Lugansk: b. v. [in Ukrainian].
9. Kravchenko S. A. (2007). Osobennosty fynansovo–kredytnoho mekhanyzma
funktsyonyrovanyya selʹskokhozyaystvennykh predpryyatyy v peryod adaptatsyy k uslovyyam rynka
[Features of financial-credit mechanism of functioning of agricultural enterprises in the period of
adaptation to market conditions]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agriculture. 5, 114-120 [іn Russian].
10. Kurylo L.I., & Slozko T.M. (2016) Transaktsiyni vytraty v instytutsionalʹnomu seredovyshchi
ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky [Transaction costs in the institutional environment of the agrarian sector of
the economy]. Ekonomichni studiyi – Economics studios. 2 (10), 71-7 [in Ukrainian].
11. Levytskyy V.V. (2012) Vplyv systemy adaptyvnoho upravlinnya na ekonomichnu stiykist
pidpryyemstva [Influence of the system of adaptive management on the economic stability of the
enterprise]. Visnyk Lvivskoyi komertsiynoyi akademiyi. Seriya ekonomichna – Bulletin of the Lviv
Commercial Academy. The series is economical. 39, 18-21 [in Ukrainian].
12. Maslodudov YU.A. (2010). Formyrovanye orhanyzatsyonno-ékonomycheskoho mekhanyzma
adaptyvnoho upravlenyya mashynostroytelʹnym predpryyatyem [Formation of the organizational and
economic mechanism of adaptive management of a machine-building enterprise]. Extended abstract of
candidate’s thesis. M., 25 [іn Russian].
13. Ovchynnikova V.O., & Kharlamova I. M. (2017). Adaptyvne upravlinnya zaliznychnym
transportom Ukrayiny [Adaptive management of the railway transport of Ukraine]. Naukovyy visnyk
Uzhhorodskoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu. Seriya: Mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny ta svitove
hospodarstvo – cientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University. Series: International Economic
Relations and the World Economy. 15(2), 55-59 [in Ukrainian].
14. Oliferuk S.I. (2012) Adaptyvne upravlinnya rozvytkom silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva: sutnistʹ ta
oznaky [Adaptive management of agricultural development: essence and features]. Efektyvna ekonomika:
Elektronne naukove fakhove vydannya – Effective economics: Electronic scientific professional edition.
12. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1648 [in Ukrainian].
15. Poyda-Nosyk N.N. (2015) Adaptyvne upravlinnya v systemi zabezpechennya finansovoyi
bezpeky korporatyvnoho pidpryyemstva [Adaptive management in the system of ensuring the financial
security of a corporate enterprise]. Informatsiyna ta ekonomichna bezpeka (INFECO-2015): materialy II
Mizhnarodnoyi nauk.-prakt. Internet-konferentsiyi (May 21-22, Kharkiv) – Proceedings of the Second
International Science Practice. Internet conferences «Information and Economic Security». Kharkiv:
KHIBS UBS NBU. URL: https://dspace.uzhnu.edu.ua/jspui/handle/lib/9100 [in Ukrainian].
16. Raevneva E.V., & Kucheruk E. N. (2007). Adaptyvnoe upravlenye povedenyem predpryyatyya:
katehoryalnyy bazys [Adaptive management of enterprise behavior: categorical basis]. Nauchnyy
ynformatsyonnyy zhurnal «Byznes Yn form» – Scientific information journal "Business Information". 6
(336), 122-130 [іn Russian].
17. Stets I . І. (2017). Adaptyvne upravlinnya pidpryyemstvom [Adaptive enterprise management]. Hlobalni
ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky – Global and national problems of economy. 18, 300 - 305 [in Ukrainian] .
18. Ukolov V.F., Mass F.M., & Bystryakov I.K. (2007). Teoryya upravlenyya [Management Theory]. ZAO
Yzdatelstvo «Ekonomyka» – CJSC Publishing House "Economics". M., 2007. – 704 [іn Russian].
19. Chyzhenkova E. V. (2006). Formyrovanye ekonomycheskoho mekhanyzma adaptatsyy
khozyaystvuyushcheho subekta k rynochnoy srede [Formation of economic mechanism of adaptation of
the economic entity to the market environment]. Candidate’s thesis. M., 24 [іn Russian]
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "