TOOLS OF SMALL ENTERPRISES DEVELOPMENT IN THE RURAL AREAS OF VINNYTSIA REGION
PRONKO Lyudmila – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: pronkoL@ukr.net).
The article deals with topical issues concerning the tools of small business development in rural areas. It was investigated that small entrepreneurship in the countryside, which includes farms, individual entrepreneurs, and small enterprises, both agricultural and non-agricultural, produce a significant part of the consumption of products in the total volume of agrarian production. The author focuses on the fact that one of the steps to support the development of entrepreneurship in the countryside is the Strategy for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises in Ukraine up to 2020 developed by the Cabinet of Ministers in 2016. The strategy is aimed at building a solid foundation for the gradual growth of SMEs, taking into account the temporarily limited financial support capacity and significant challenges facing the country.
The study of the effectiveness of the developed Strategy was conducted on the basis of the Vinnytsia region. Department of agro-industrial development, ecology and natural resources in order to promote the development of small-scale entrepreneurship in the countryside, developeda a Strategy for balanced regional development of the Vinnytsia region until 2020. It was substantiated that in order to realize the goals of the Strategy, a Program for the Development of Personal Peasant, Farmers, Cooperative Movement in the Village and Advisory Services in Vinnytsia Oblast for 2016-2020 was elaborated. It is proved that the purpose of the Program is to provide appropriate and stable conditions for supporting the development of private peasant and farm enterprises and their associations. It was investigated that the main measures by means of which the Development Program will be implemented are: provision of preferential loans to private farmers, farms, cooperatives and other business entities in the countryside; partial reimbursement of the purchase of an individual milking plant or refrigeration plant for the storage and cooling of milk; partial co-financing of international technical assistance projects; advisory services and reimbursement of costs for counseling and regional leasing support.
1. Hubeni Y. (2009). Sotsialno-ekonomichni arhumenty rozvytku rynku zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennya na osnovi orendnykh vidnosyn. [Socio-economic arguments for the development of the market of agricultural land based on lease relations]. Ahrarna ekonomika – Agrarian economics, 3-4, 7-11 [in Ukrainian].
2. Derzhavna stratehiya rehionalnoho rozvytku na period do 2020 roku: Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 6 serpnya 2014 roku № 385 [State Strategy for Regional Development for the period up to 2020: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. (2014, August 6). www.kmu.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
3. Enerhetychna stratehiya Ukrayiny na period do 2030 roku: Rozporyadzhennya Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 24 lypnya 2013 r. № 1071 [Energy strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. (2013, July 24). www.kmu.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
4. Kompleksna prohrama rozvytku finansovoho sektoru Ukrayiny do 2020 roku: Postanova Pravlinnya Natsionalnoho banku Ukrayiny vid 18 chervnya 2015 r. № 391 [Integrated program of development of the financial sector of Ukraine until 2020 / Resolution of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine]. (2015 June 18). www.kmu.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
5. Malik M. Y. & O.G. Shpylulyak (2010) Instytutsionalizatsiya ahrarnoho pidpryyemnytstva: transformatsiya ta efektyvnist. [Institutionalization of agrarian entrepreneurship: transformation and efficiency]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of the agroindustrial complex, 7,132–139 [in Ukrainian].
6. Plan priorytetnykh diy Uryadu na 2016 rik: Rozporyadzhennya Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 27 travnya 2016 r. № 418 [Plan of priority actions of the Government for 2016 / Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. (2016, May 27). www.kmu.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
7. Pro stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku pidpryyemnytstva v Ukrayini: Natsionalna dopovid: Ofitsiynyy veb-sayt Derzhavnoho Ahenstva Ukrayiny z investytsiy ta rozvytku [About the state and prospects of entrepreneurship development in Ukraine: National report]. www.in.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http: // www.in.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
8. “Pro Rehionalnu prohramu rozvytku maloho i serednoho pidpryyemnytstva na 2018 rik”: Rishennya 13 sesiyi Vinnytskoyi oblasnoyi Rady 7 sklykannya vid 20 hrudnya 2017 roku № 225 [“On the Regional Program for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprise in 2018”: Decision of the 13th session of Vinnytsia Regional Council of the 7th convocation]. (2017, December 20). www.vinrada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://vinrada.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
9. Sabluk P. T. (2010). Rozvytok instytutsiy udoskonalennya mekhanizmu reformuvannya ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky. [Development of Institutions for Improving the Mechanism for Reforming the Agrarian Sector of the Economy]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of AIC, 10, 3-10 [in Ukrainian].
10. Stratehiya rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky na period do 2020 roku: Rozporyadzhennya Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 17 zhovtnya 2013 r. № 806. [Strategy for the development of the agrarian sector of the economy for the period until 2020 / Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. (2013, October 17). www.kmu.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
11. Stratehiya staloho rozvytku “Ukrayina-2020”: Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrayiny vid 12 sichnya 2015 r. № 5. [Strategy for Sustainable Development "Ukraine-2020" / Decree of the President of Ukraine]. (2015, January 12). www.president.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http: www.president.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
12. Shapoval V.M. (2007). Pidpryyemnytstvo yak suspilʹne yavyshche i yoho sotsialna skladova. [Entrepreneurship as a social phenomenon and its social component]. Mekhanizm rehulyuvannya ekonomiky – Mechanism of regulation of the economy, 3, 67-81. Retrieved from: www.essuir.sumdu.edu.ua [in Ukrainian].
13. Shchorichnyk Vinnychchyny: statystychnyy zbirnyk [Yearbook of Vinnytsya: statistical collection]. (2016). Vinnytsya: Derzhkomstat, Holovne upravlinnya statystyky u Vinnytskiy oblasti [in Ukrainian].
14. Kaletnik, H.M., & Mazur, A.H. (2016). Naukovo-teoretychni zasady formuvannia ta rozvytku liudskoho kapitalu v silskykh terytoriiakh [Scientific and theoretical foundations of the formation and development of human capital in rural areas]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 10, 7-25 [in Ukrainian].
15. Honcharuk, I.V. (2017). Rol silskohospodarskykh cooperatyviv u zabezpechenni staloho rozvytku of silskykh terytorii of Vinnytskoi oblasti [The role of agricultural cooperatives in ensuring the sustainable development of rural areas of Vinnytsia region]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 8, 56-67 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "