TOURISM AS A STRUCTURAL COMPONENT-SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ECONOMY OF THE STATE
HRYSHCHUK Nadiya - assistant of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Vinnytsia
National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soyanchaya St., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
In the article is exposed essence of tourism, as directions of trend of activity. Reasonable necessity
and importance of tourist services, essence influence on structural alteration of economy for the sake of
maintenance of competitiveness. Strategies of development of tourism are investigational, as original
direction of activity, that is sent to satisfaction of necessities of population and all-round development of
society. It is set that a pressing question for the Vinnytsya is development of rural green tourism. Further
development of this direction of activity will assist to development of small and midsize businesses,
reduction of unemployment rate in rural locality, to strengthening international, to bringing in internal
and external potential tourists to cognition rich natural and heritage of edge, to maintenance of ecological
equilibrium and others like that. After undertaken a study certainly, that the financial providing of forming
of priority tourist product in the Vinnytsya area is done by possible after the assistance of receivabless
from a regional budget, local budgets and off-budget establishments, by the use of corresponding tool, that
envisaged by Program of development of tourism in area of on 2017-2020.
1. V Ukraini pozhvavyvsia viznyi ta vyiznyi turyzm (2017). [ Inbound and departure tourism came
alive in Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://hromadskeradio.org/news/2017/09/12/v-ukrayini-pozhvavyvsya-vyiznyy-ta-vyyiznyy-turyzm
2. Haman P.I. (2008).Osoblyvosti funktsionuvannia mekhanizmu derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia
rozvytku turyzmu na rehionalnomu rivni.[ Features of functioning of mechanism of government control of
development of tourism are at regional level]. Derzhava ta rehiony. 2. p. 39-44.[ in Ukrainian].
3. Danylyshyn B.(2016). Perspektyvakh y spetsyfyke razvytyia turyzma v Ukrayne. [About
prospects and specific of development of tourism in Ukraine]. - Retrieved from https://www.
4. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy.[ Government service of statistics of Ukraine] Retrieved
from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
5. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky u Vinnytskii oblasti [Government service of statistics is in the
Vinnytsya area]. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.vin.gov.ua. .[ Ukraine].
6. Derzhavna stratehiia rehionalnoho rozvytku na period do 2020 roku.[ State strategy of regional
development on a period 2020 to].Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 6 serpnia 2014 . №385. [ in Ukrainian].
7. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro turyzm» [A law of Ukraine is "On tourism"] Retrieved from
http:ligazakon.ua /l_doc2.nsf/link1/JH6F100A.html.[ in Ukrainian].
8. Informatsiia shchodo pokaznykiv rozvytku sfery turyzmu ta kurortiv u 2016 rotsi [Information is
on the indexes of development of sphere of tourism and resorts in 2016]. Ministerstvo ekonomichnoho
rozvytku i torhivli Ukrainy, ofitsiinyi sait. Retrieved from http://www.me.gov.ua/Documents/
RozvitkuSferiTurizmuTaKurortivU2016-Rotsi.[ in Ukrainian].
9. Kyfiak V.F.(2015) Rozvytok turyzmu, yak odyn zi stsenariiv pokrashchennia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho stanu chernivetskoi oblasti.[ Development of tourism, as one of scenarios of improvement
of the socio-economic state of the Chernivtsi area].Turyzm. 58. p.p. 67-81.[ in Ukrainian].
10 Prohrama rozvytku turyzmu v m. Vinnytsi na 2017-2020 roky. [The program of development of
tourism is in Vinnytsya on 2017-2020 ] Retrieved from http://vinrada.gov.ua/upload/files/progr/380.pdf
11. Petlin I.V.(2008). Perspektyvy rozvytku silskoho zelenoho turyzmu v Zakhidnomu rehioni
Ukrainy .[ Prospects of development of rural green tourism are in the Western region of Ukraine]. Lviv in-tu ekonomiky ta turyzmu. 3. p.p.210-213.[ in Ukrainian].
12. Melnychenko S. V.(2007). Informatsiini tekhnolohii v turyzmi: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka.
[Information technologies in tourism: theory, methodology, practic]monografia. Kyiv.p.493 .[ in Ukrainian].
13. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy/(2017). Pro skhvalennia Stratehii rozvytku
turyzmu ta kurortiv na period do 2026 roku» [About approval of Strategy of development of tourism and
resorts on a period 2026 to] Kyiv. 168.[ in Ukrainian].
14. Razvytye turyzma v Ukrayne: problemы y perspektyvы [Development of tourism is in Ukraine:
problems and prospects]. Retrieved from http://marker-ua.info/sotsialnyj-blok/obrazovanie/2528-pochemu-dengi-lyubyat-schet-i-tishinu. [in Ukrainian].
15. Rykhlytska Kh.M.(2013). Rozvytok pidpryiemstv silskoho zelenoho turyzmu v konteksti
klasternoho pidkhodu[Development of enterprises of rural green tourism is in the context of cluster
approach]: avtoref. dys. na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia kand. ekon. nauk: spets. 08.00.04«Ekonomika ta
upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy (za vydamy ekonomichnoi diialnosti)» Kyiv.p.21.[ in Ukrainian].
16. Stratehiia staloho rozvytku «Ukraina - 2020»(2015).[ Strategy of steady development is
"Ukraine - 2020"] skhvaleno Ukazom Prezydenta Ukrainy vid 12 sichnia 2015 roku. Retrieved
fromhttp://www.uf.org.ua/additional/7984602_Ukraine-2015big.pdf. .[ in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "