VARIANCE OF THE DEVELOPMENT FACTORS OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY AGRICULTURAL SECTOR
LOPATYNSKYI Yurii – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Enterprise Economics and Human Resource Management, Yuriy Fedkovich Chernivtsi National University (58012, Chernivtsi, 2 Kotsyubynskyi Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
USHKALENKO Iryna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna Str., е-mail: email@example.com).
The article presents the author's vision of the actuality and factors of development of the Ukrainian economy agrarian sector; it outlines the differences and the influence of the variance and variability of these factors. The role of the concept of sustainable development in relation to the tendencies of adaptation and self-management of structural and functional elements of the agrarian system is indicated. The separate trends of the agrarian sector development in Ukraine in the form of variant are considered. The peculiarities of structural distribution of agrarian production in Ukraine are established. The importance of agricultural producers choosing as a factor of branch and structural changes, the role of partnership with stakeholders are noted. The complexity of modeling of production and socioeconomic processes in agrarian sector of the national economy in conditions of uncertainty and risk, which should be based on the games theory, simulation models, fuzzy set theory, neural networks, are shown. Predictable scenarios of agrarian development are suggested. The strategies of further development of the national economy agrarian sector are proposed.
- Kaletnik, G. M., & Darmohrai, O. V. (2012). Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky ta analiz indykatoriv prodovolchoi bezpeky Ukrainy [The methodological approaches to the evaluation and analysis of the indicators of food security in Ukraine]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 6, 7-20. Retrieved from http://efm.vsau.org/files/pdfa/2999.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy «Pro skhvalennia Stratehii rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky na period do 2020 roku» [Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On approval of the Strategy for the development of the agrarian sector of the economy for the period up to 2020»]. (2013). https://zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/806-2013-р [in Ukrainian].
- Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy «Pro skhvalennia Kontseptsii Derzhavnoi tsilovoi prohramy rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky na period do 2021 roku» [Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On Approval of the Concept of the state target program for the development of the agricultural sector for the period until 2021»]. (2015). https://zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua /laws/show/1437-2015-р [in Ukrainian].
- Schumpeter, J.A. (2011). Teoriia ekonomichnoho rozvytku. Doslidzhennia prybutkiv, kapitalu, kredytu, vidsotku ta ekonomichnoho tsyklu [The theory of economic development: an inquiry into profits, capital, credit, interest, and the business cycle]. Kyiv: Kyievo-Mohylianska akademiia, 242 [in Ukrainian].
- Prushkivskyi, V.H., & Kutsenko, V.I. (2014). Zakony rozvytku ta samozberezhennia u silskomu hospodarstvi [Laws of development and self-preservation in agriculture]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk – Economic Herald, 1, 56-63. Retrieved from http://ev.nmu.org.ua/docs/2014/1/EV20141_056-063.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Snopenko, H.H. (2013). Synerhetychna funktsiia samozberezhennia – skladova osnovy samoorhanizatsii ekonomichnykh system v zabezpechenni ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstv [The synergetic self-preservation function as an integral part of the self- organization of economic systems in providing economic security to enterprises]. Chasopys ekonomichnykh reform – Journal of Economic Reforms, 3, 82-88 [in Ukrainian].
- Richard Ross Shaker. (2018). A mega-index for the Americas and its underlying sustainable development correlations. Ecological Indicators, 89, 466-479. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1470160X18300530, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.01.050.
- Daniel W. O’Neill, Andrew L. Fanning, William F. Lamb & Julia K. Steinberger. (2018). A good life for all within planetary boundaries. Nature sustainability, 1, 88-95. Retrieved from www.nature.com/articles/s41893-018-0021-4.epdf. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41893-018-0021-4
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy : veb-sait [State Statistics Service of Ukraine: website]. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Borodina, O.M., & Shubravska. O.V. (Eds.). (2018). Ahrarnyi i silskyi rozvytok dlia zrostannia ta onovlennia ukrainskoi ekonomiky: naukova dopovid [Agrarian and rural development for growth and renewal of the Ukrainian economy: scientific report]. Kyiv: DU «In-t ekon. ta prohnozuv. NAN Ukrainy». Retrieved from http://ief.org.ua /docs/sr/298.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Shysh, I.M. (2012). Osoblyvosti modeliuvannia silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva z vrakhuvanniam ryzyku [Features of modeling agricultural production based on risk]. Naukovyi visnyk Lvivskoho natsionalnyi universytetu veterynarnoi medytsyny ta biotekhnolohii imeni S.Z. Hzhytskoho – Scientific Herald of Stepan Gzhytskyi National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies. Lviv, 14, 1(51), part 2, 369-374. https://doi.org/10.23939/ctas2018.02.074 [in Ukrainian].
- Skrypnyk, A.V., & Yara, T.Yu. (2014). Vplyv variatyvnosti okremykh faktoriv na ahrarne vyrobnytstvo [Influence of variability of individual factors on agrarian production]. Problemy ekonomiky – Problems of the economy, 4, 161-169 Retrieved from http://www. problecon.com /export_pdf /problems-of-economy-2014-4_0-pages- 161_169.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, H.M., & Kozak, K.V. (2016). Zelenyi biznes – perspektyva pidpryiemnytstva [Green business – the prospect of entrepreneurship]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 12, 7-15. Retrieved from http://efm.vsau.org/files/pdfa/3406.pdf [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "