WAYS TO INCREASE THE INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT ATTRACTIVENESS OF UKRAINE
KHAIETSKA Olha – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Economics Department, Head of the Department of Economics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article describes the essence of investment, which is a key factor in economic development, highlights the current state of investment attractiveness of Ukraine. Attracting long-term international investments, their promotion is one of the priorities of economic policy. In the economy of Ukraine, there is a problem of lack of investment resources and lack of favorable conditions for their accumulation, imperfect assessment of the internal potential of national savings, the capacity of financial institutions for investment transformation of resources, features of investment regulation in changing economic relations.
The general principles of investment policy and the main components of investment attractiveness are proposed, thanks to which a stable inflow of investments into the country is ensured.
The course of modern political processes, goals and priorities for improving the investment climate in Ukraine, which negatively affect the international investment attractiveness, has been established.
The dynamics of foreign direct investment in Ukraine, their structure by type of economic activity and the distribution of direct investment by investor countries are presented and analyzed. It was revealed that in 2019 the Ukrainian economy received investments from Cyprus, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, and promising industries for international investment are agriculture, industry, energy, wholesale and retail trade, information technology and infrastructure, financial corporations. and insurance activities.
A number of indices are proposed that determine the investment attractiveness of countries, investment confidence. The rating of investment attractiveness of Doing business-2020 is substantiated, where Ukraine has improved its positions compared to last year.
1. Zakon Ukrainy Pro rezhym inozemnoho investuvannia vid 19.03.1996 № 93/96-VR [Law of Ukraine On the regime of foreign investment of 19.03.1996 № 93/96-VR]. Retrieved from http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/93/96-vr [in Ukrainian].
2. Verbitska, I.I. (2018). Investytsiina pryvablyvist ukrainy: problemy ta perspektyvy [Investment attractiveness of Ukraine: problems and prospect] Economics and management of the national economy - Economics and management of the national economy, 22, 150-154 [in Ukrainian].
3. Heiets, V.M. (2015) Podolannia kvazirynkovosti – shliakh do investytsiino oriientovanoi modeli ekonomichnoho zrostannia [Overcoming quasi-marketing is the way to an investment-oriented model of economic growth] Ukraine economy - Ukraine economy, 6, 4-17. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/EkUk__6_2
4. Hrytsaienko, H., Hrytsaienko, M. (2017). Investytsiina pryvablyvist Ukrainy [Investment attractiveness of Ukraine] [Agricultural and resource economics]. Vol. 3, 1, 80–93 [in Ukrainian].
5. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine] Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua. (data zvernennia: 01.10.2020) [in Ukrainian].
6. Zhalilo Ya.A. Teoriia ta praktyka formuvannia efektyvnoi ekonomichnoi stratehii derzhav [Theory and practice of forming an effective economic strategy of the state] Theory and practice of forming an effective economic strategy of the state, K, NISD, 2012, 336.
7. Zadoia A. (2018) Mizhnarodna investytsiina diialnist [International Investment Activity] International Investment Activity: textbook, Dnipro: Universytet imeni Alfreda Nobelia, 122 .
8. Zadoia A.O. (2018). Mizhnarodni reitynhy ta priami inozemni investytsii . [International ratings and foreign direct investment] Academic review - Academic review, 1 (48), 73-79 [in Ukrainian].
9. Indeks investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti Ukrainy vpav vpershe za kilka rokiv [Ukraine's investment attractiveness index fell for the first time in several years] Retrieved from https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-economy/2805261-rejting-doing-business-so-robiti-sob-naresti-obignati-bilorus.html (data zvernennia: 01.10.2020) [in Ukrainian].
10. Natsionalnyi Bank Ukrainy. Ofitsiine internet-predstavnytstvo [National Bank of Ukraine. Official website] Retrieved from https://bank.gov.ua/doccatalog/document?id=29318281 (data zvernennia: 01.10.2020) [in Ukrainian].
11. Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy [Financial Portal of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine] Retrieved from http://minfin.com.ua (data zvernennia: 01.10.2020) [in Ukrainian].
12. Reitynh ctran. Doing Business [Ranking of countries. Doing Business] Retrieved from http:// https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-economy/2805261-rejting-doing-business-so-robiti-sob-naresti-obignati-bilorus.html (data zvernennia: 04.10.2020) [in Ukrainian].
13. Reitynh stran myra po urovniu priamыkh ynostrannыkh ynvestytsyi [Ranking of countries in the world by the level of foreign direct investment] Retrieved from https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/foreign-direct-investment-index (data zvernennia: 01.10.2020) [in Ukrainian].
14. Skilky inozemnykh investytsii nadiishlo do Ukrainy u 2020 rotsi [How much foreign investment came to Ukraine in 2020] Retrieved from https://www.slovoidilo.ua/2020/09/04/infografika/finansy/skilky-inozemnyx-investyczij-nadijshlo-ukrayiny-2020-roczi (data zvernennia: 01.10.2020) [in Ukrainian].
15. Chomu zrostaie investytsiina pryvablyvist Ukrainy – eksperty [Why Ukraine's investment attractiveness is growing - experts] Retrieved from https://biz.nv.ua/ukr/publications/chomu-zrostaje-investitsijna-privablivist-ukrajini-eksperti-1594579.html [in Ukrainian].
16. Shtepenko, K. P. and Zaburaeva, O. Yu. (2019), Analysis of direct foreign investments in the economy of Ukraine and the precipitations of necessity of their attraction [Analysis of foreign direct investment in the economy of Ukraine and the preconditions for the need to attract them] Efektyvna ekonomika - Efficient economy, 5, Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=7040 (data zvernennia: 01.10.2020) [in Ukrainian].
17. Yurchuk, N. P., Vovk, V. Yu., Topina R. P. (2019) Innovatsiino-investytsiina diialnist yak osnova realizatsii kontsentratsii staloho rozvytku ekonomiky Ukrainy [Innovation and investment activity as a basis for the implementation of the concentration of sustainable development of Ukraine's economy] Agrosvit – Agroworld, 3, 53-61.
18. Moodys povыsylo kredytnыi reitynh Ukraynы [Moody’s upgraded Ukraine’s credit rating] Retrieved from https://korrespondent.net/business/economics/3880459-Moodys-povysylo-kredytnyi-reitynh-ukrayny [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "