COMPETITIVENESS OF UKRAINIAN AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES AT THE CURRENT STAGE OF ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATIONS
Yurchuk Natalia – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3. Sonyachna str, Vinnytsia, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article examines the theoretical foundations of the concept of competition and competitiveness, identifies the features and parameters of this economic category for Ukrainian agricultural enterprises. It is noted that the level of competitiveness of an agricultural enterprise at certain times is determined by the influence of a number of factors. Factors vary in nature, origin and level of influence, accordingly, effective management of the competitiveness of the agricultural enterprise is possible provided that the factors are identified and scientifically sound classification.
Taking into account that agricultural enterprises have different strategic potential, different strategies and operate in an environment of varying complexity, external and internal are considered; controlled and uncontrolled factors used to assess the level of competitiveness of agricultural enterprises.
It is determined that the assessment of competitiveness is an integral part of any enterprise, because only on the basis of such an assessment can be drawn conclusions about the level of competitiveness of the enterprise, as well as develop directions for its improvement. It was found that the methodology of competitiveness research is directly dependent on the globalization of goals. Most methods of assessing competitiveness are based on identifying factors that affect the competitiveness of the enterprise. It is noted that the assessment of the competitiveness of the enterprise should take into account the criteria for its implementation. It is also established that an effective way to reduce the cost of agricultural production is the use of alternative fuels, in particular, biodiesel and bioethanol, which can replace expensive traditional fuels. The directions of state support of agricultural enterprises, the size of subsidies and subsidies as one of the important elements of ensuring their continuous operation and increasing competitiveness are studied. According to the results of the study, the areas of increasing the competitiveness of Ukrainian agricultural enterprises in an innovative environment, the implementation of which for a long time will create real advantages over competitors.
1. Kaletnik, G.M., Klymchuk, O.V. & Mazur, V.A. (2019). Perspektyvnist' ta efektyvnist' vyrobnytstva biodyzel'noho palyva v Ukraini z olijnykh kul'tur [Prospects and efficiency of biodiesel production in ukraine from oilseed crops]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktual'ni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: actual issues of science and practical activity, 5, 7-17 [in Ukrainian].
2. Honcharuk. I. V. & Tomashuk, I. V. (2018). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia rozvytku resursnoho potentsialu sil's'kykh terytorij: zahal'ni aspekty [State regulation of resource potential development of rural territories: general aspects]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktual'ni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: actual issues of science and practical activity, 4, 19-30 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kriuchkova, Zh.V. (2017). Konkurentospromozhnist' ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: sutnist' ta chynnyky vplyvu [Competitiveness of agricultural enterprises: essence and factors of influence]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and state, 12, 117-119 [in Ukrainian].
4. Porter, M. (1993). Mezhdunarodnaja konkurencija [International competition]. M.: Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija 353 p. [in Russian].
5. Bohomolova, K.S. (2019). Sutnist' ta faktory formuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [Essence and factors in the formation of competitiveness of agricultural enterprises]. Visnyk Kharkivs'koho natsional'noho tekhnichnoho universytetu sil's'koho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka – Bulletin of the Petro Vasylenko Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture. Vol. 200. 118-128 [in Ukrainian].
6. Malik, M.J. & Nuzhna, O.A. (2007). Konkurentospromozhnist' ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: metodolohiia i mekhanizmy: monohrafiia [Competitiveness of agricultural enterprises: methodology and mechanisms: monograph]. K.: Instytut ahrarnoi ekonomiky. 270 р. [in Ukrainian].
7. Hranovs'ka, V.H. (2016). Paradyhma konkurentsii ta konkurentospromozhnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [The paradigm of competition and competitiveness of agricultural enterprises]. Intelekt XXI – Intelligence XXI, 5, 50-57 [in Ukrainian].
8. Shpykuliak, O.H., Voskobojnyk, Yu.P. & Ovsiannikov, O.V. (2007). Formuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti v ahrarnij ekonomitsi [Formation of competitiveness in agrarian economy]. Ahroinkom – Agroincom, 9-10, 4-8 [in Ukrainian].
9. Yurchuk, N.P. (2018). Innovatsijni chynnyky formuvannia konkurentospromozhnoi produktsii sil's'kohospodars'kykh pidpryiemstv [Innovative factors of formation of competitive products of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktual'ni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: actual issues of science and practical activity, 5, 50-63 [in Ukrainian].
10. Gryschuk, N.V. (2017). Strukturni komponenty pidvyschennia konkurentospromozhnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [Structural components competitiveness of agricultural enterprises]. Naukovyj visnyk Khersons'koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Ser.: Ekonomichni nauky – Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. Ser .: Economic Sciences. Vol. 24(2), 73-75 [in Ukrainian].
11. Kriuchkova, Zh.V. (2016). Doslidzhennia sutnosti konkurentospromozhnosti ta konkurentozdatnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [The study of the essence of competitiveness of agricultural enterprises]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 7, 44-50 [in Ukrainian].
12. Fischuk, B.P., Lukashenko, O.M. & Khmaruk, O.M. (2015). Konkurentospromozhnist' sil's'kohospodars'koi produktsii [Competitiveness of agricultural products]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats' VNAU – Collection of scientific works of VNAU, 4 (70), 160-164 [in Ukrainian].
13. Hranovs'ka, V.H. (2018). Metodychni pidkhody ta kryterii diahnostyky konkurentospromozhnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [Methodical approaches to and criteria for diagnosing competitiveness of agricultural enterprises]. Problemy ekonomiky – Problems of the economy, 1, 174-181 [in Ukrainian].
14. Pershi ahrarni pidsumky roku v infohrafitsi [The first agricultural results of the year in infographics]. Retrieved from https://agroportal.ua/ua/publishing/infografika/pervye-agrarnye-itogi-goda-v-infografike/ [in Ukrainian].
15. Ofitsijnyj sajt Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrst/at.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
16. Kadyrus, I.H., Dons'kykh, A.S. & Olijnyk, Yu.O. (2019). Otsiniuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti ahrarnoho pidpryiemstva [Assessment of agrarian enterprise competitiveness]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 21, 100-106 [in Ukrainian].
17. Kaletnik, G.M. (2013). Biopalyvo: prodovol'cha, enerhetychna ta ekolohichna bezpeka Ukrainy [Biofuels: food, energy and environmental security of Ukraine]. Bioenerhetyka – Bioenergy, 2, 12-14 [in Ukrainian].
18. Kaletnik, G., Honcharuk, I. & Okhota, Y. (2020) The waste-free production development for the energy autonomy formation of Ukrainian agricultural enterprises. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism. XI, Summer, Issue 3 (43), 513-522 [in Germany].
19. Tkachenko, O.S. (2019). Derzhavna pidtrymka sil's'kohospodars'kykh pidpryiemstv – realii s'ohodennia [State support for agricultural enterprises – reality today]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investments: practice and experience, 12, 27-30 [in Ukrainian].
20. Pro Derzhavnyj biudzhet Ukrainy [On the State Budget of Ukraine]: Zakon Ukrainy vid 14.11.19 r. № 294-IX. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/294-20#Text [in Ukrainian].
21. Derzhavna pidtrymka sil'hosptovarovyrobnykiv – 2020 [State support of agricultural producers – 2020]. Retrieved from https://balance.ua/news/post/gosudarstvennayapodderzhkaelxoztovaroproizvoditeley-2020/ [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "