CONTRACTUAL APPROACH IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERN ECONOMIC MARKET RESEARCH
LOHOSHA Roman – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor,
Associate Professor of the Department of Marketing and Agribusiness, Vinnytsia National
Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna Str., email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
MAZUR Kateryna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head
of the Department of Agrarian Management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
(21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna Str., email: email@example.com).
PIDVALNA Oksana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor,
Associate Professor of the Department of Agrarian Management, Vinnytsia National
Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna Str., email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article deals with topical issues concerning the prospects for the development of the milk and dairy market. It was investigated that the domestic milk industry achieved the greatest breakthrough as milk, since January 1, 2019 the DSTU 3662: 2018 «Milk and raw cow» came into force. due to the fact that milk processing enterprises receive no less than the first grade, and, as you know, farms provide milk to only a second kind. The main factor in stabilizing the situation in the dairy cattle industry is increasing the livestock population and improving its productivity. The main factor in stabilizing the situation in the dairy cattle industry is increasing the livestock population and improving its productivity.
As a result, the quality and safety of milk purchased in industrial farms has increased significantly. So, the share of extra-grade in the overall structure increased to 21.6% and amounted to 586.2 thousand tons, higher grade - to 38.1% or 1.04 million tons, respectively, the share of volumes of milk of the first grade decreased by 42%. It is worth noting that 50% of all extra-grade milk that goes into processing is provided by the dairy farmers' associations.
The authors emphasize that an important factor in the development of production activity for commodity producers is the selling price of milk, which in 2018 in Ukraine was 7602.4 UAH / t, which is 368.4 UAH / t more than in 2014.
It is substantiated that in the milk processing industry of Ukraine there are a number of problems hindering its further development, the main of which are: increased competition from illegally operating enterprises, shadow market, counterfeit products, distrust and lack of cooperation between producers and processors of products, etc. The author has proved that solving these problems is possible by combining milk producers and processors in cooperatives and ensuring their effective state support.
1. Tambovtsev, V. (2009). Finansovyiy krizis i ekonomicheskaya teoriya. [Financial
crisis and economic theory]. Voprosyi ekonomiki. 1, 133-138 [іn Russian].
2. Oleynik, A. N. (2009). Institutsionalnaya ekonomika [Institutional economy].
Moskva: INFRA-M [іn Russian].
3. Cooter, R. (1999). Ulen T. Law and Economics. Addison Wesley Publishing
Company; 3rd edition [in English].
4. Korneychuk, B. V. (2007). Institutsionalnaya ekonomika [Institutional economy].
Moskva: Gardariki [іn Russian].
5. Uilyamson Oliver Iton (1996). Ekonomicheskie institutyi kapitalizma: Firmyi,
ryinki, «otnoshencheskaya» kontraktatsiya [The economic institutions of capitalism: Firms,
markets, "relational" contracting]. Sankt-Peterburg: Lenizdad [іn Russian].
6. Milgrom, P., Roberts, Dzh. (2001). Ekonomika, organizatsiya i menedzhment
[Economics, organization and management]. Sankt-Peterburg: Ekonomicheskaya shkola
(2T.) [іn Russian].
7. Xart, O. D. (2002). Nepovni kontrakty i teoriia firmy. [Incomplete contracts and
the theory of the firm]. Pryroda firmy: Pokhodzhennia, evoliutsiia, rozvytok - Nature of the
company: Origin, evolution, development]. Kiev: A.S.K. 189-216 [in Ukrainian].
8. Neyman, Dzh. Fon, Morgenshtern O. (1970). Teoria igr i ekonomicheskoe
povedenie [Game theory and economic behavior]. Moskva: Nauka [in Russia].
9. Smit, A. (1962). Isledovanie o prirode i prichinah bagatstva narodov [Research
on the nature and causes of the peoples]. Moskva: Sotsekgiz [іn Russian].
10. Gordon, D. F. (1974). A Neo-classical Theory of Keynesian Unemployment.
Economic Inquiry. V. 12 [in English].
11. Alchian, A., Demsetz, H. (1972). Production, Information Costs and Economic
Organization. American Economic Review. V. 62 [in English].
12. Akerlof, G. (1970). The Market for Lemons: Quality Uncertainty and the Market
Mechanism. Quarterly Journal of Economics. V. 84 [in English].
13. Spence, A. M. (1974). Market Signaling: Informational Transfer in Hiring and
Related Screening Processes. Cambridge: Harvard University Press [in English].
14. Kouz, R. G. (1991). Firma, ryinok i pravo [Company, market and law]. Nyu-York: Teleks [in English].
15. Semczov, V. M. (2010). Metodychni pidkhody do typolohii kontraktiv v
ekonomitsi [Methodological approaches to the typology of contracts in the economy].
Visnyk Vinnytskoho politekhnichnoho instytutu – Bulletin of the Vinnitsa Polytechnic
Institute, 6, 23-25 [in Ukrainian].
16. Odintsova, M. I. (2008). Institutsionalnaya ekonomika [Institutional economy].
2-eizdanie. Moskva: GU VShE [іn Russian].
17. Tambovtsev, V. L. (2004). Vvedenie v ekonomicheskuyu teoriyu kontraktov
[Introduction to economic theory of contracts]. Moskva: Infra-M. [іn Russian].
18. Salanie, B. (1997). The Economics of Contracts: A Primer, MA, MIT Press.
19. Kuzminov, Ya.I., Bendukidze, K.A., Yudkevich, M.M. (2006). Kurs
institutsionalnoy ekonomiki: institutyi, seti, transaktsionnyie izderzhki, kontraktyi [The
course of institutional economics: institutions, networks, transaction costs, contracts].
Moskva: GU VShE [іn Russian].
20. Sosse, S. (2009). Teoriya optimalnogo kontrakta: modelirovanie kontraktnyih
otnosheniy [The theory of optimal contract: modeling contractual relationships].
Institutsionalnaya ekonomika – Institutional economy. Moskva: Infra, 152-190 [іn Russian].
21. Monusova, G.A. (2012). Sotsialnaya politika v evropeyskom obschestvennom
mnenii [Social policy in European public opinion: a subjective contract between society and
the state]. Voprosyi ekonomiki – Questions economy, 6, 127-151 [іn Russian].
22. Auzan, A.A. (2011). Institutsionalnaya ekonomika: Novaya institutsionalnaya
ekonomicheskaya teoriya [Institutional Economics: New Institutional Economic Theory].
Moskva: Infra-M [іn Russian].
23. Goetz, C.J., Scott, R. E. (1981). Principles of Relational Contracts. Virginia Law
Review. V. 67, № 6. P. 1089-1150 [in English].
24. Logosha, R.V. (2017). Formuvannia postindustrialnoho rynku ovochevoi
produktsii v Ukraini [Formation of the post-industrial market of vegetable products
in Ukraine]. Vinnytska oblasna drukarnia [in Ukrainian].
25. Auzan, O. (2010). Sotsialnyiy kontrakt kak obmen ozhidaniyami [Social
contract as an exchange of expectations]. New Scientist, 1, 7-18 [іn Russian].
26. Kaletnik, G.M., Pryshliak, N.V. (2016). Efektyvnist derzhavnoi pidtrymky yak
osnova staloho rozvytku silskoho hospodarstva [Efficiency of state support as the basis of
sustainable agricultural]. Vseukrainskyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal «Ekonomika.
Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky» – «Economy. Finances.
Management: actual issues of science and practical activity», 5(9), 7-23 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "