DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES IN VINNYTSIA REGION
FISCHUK Natalia – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of agrarian management,Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsya, 3 Soniachna St., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
BEREZIUK Serhiy – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsya, 3 Soniachna St., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article discusses the essence, features and advantages of small and medium-sized businesses as the most dynamic and flexible structural elements of a market management. The role and contribution of small and medium-sized business entities in the development of the national economy are considered, due to their ability to respond most promptly to market conditions and challenges, technological innovations, to support socio-economic and political stability, to form and establish democratic foundations in business, etc. Attention is drawn to the major disadvantages of this category of enterprises, which makes them particularly vulnerable to fluctuations in market conditions, leading to frequent crises and bankruptcies.
The main indicators of socio-economic status of Vinnytsia region and its place in the national rating by key indicators are considered. The contribution of small and medium-sized businesses to the development of the region has been determined. In particular, the condition and main tendencies in the activity of this category of enterprises are analyzed, their production, economic and social function is determined; the budget-forming component is highlighted. Indicators for Vinnytsia region are compared with indicators for Ukraine in general. Spheres of activity and distribution of the volume of sold products by the enterprises of Vinnitsa region are investigated considering their sizes.
The need to create a favorable business environment as a key factor in promoting the development of enterprises in this category of economic activity is emphasized. The situation by the main indicators in the business climate indicators of Vinnytsia region is reviewed. The best business climate parameters of Vinnytsia region among other regions of Ukraine are stated.
The main problems and obstacles to the development of enterprises, their increase in production volume are identified. Emphasis is placed on the priority business support measures that entrepreneurs expect from the state, in particular, reducing the number of documents required for conducting business activities, simplifying tax administration, etc.
1. Aksjonov I., Kupchenko O. (2009) Pravovi aspekty pidpryjemnyctva [Legal aspects of entrepreneurship] Elektronna muljtymedijna biblioteka [Electronic multimedia library] Available at: http://www.lib.nau.edu.ua/BooksForNAU/1325legal_002.pdf (accessed 01.06.2019).
2. Bezughla L.S. (2014) Derzhavna pidtrymka malogho ta serednjogho biznesu za dopomoghoju orghanizacijno-marketynghovykh zakhodiv [Government support to small and medium-sized businesses through organizational and marketing activities] Elektronne naukove fakhove vydannja «Efektyvna ekonomika» [Electronic Scientific Professional Edition «Effective Economics»] (electronic journal), no. 8. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3479 (accessed 27.05.2019).
3. Bilyk V.V. (2012) Suchasni tendenciji rozvytku malogho ta serednjogho biznesu v Ukrajini [Current trends of small and medium business in Ukraine] Elektronne naukove fakhove vydannja «Efektyvna ekonomika» [Electronic Scientific Professional Edition «Effective Economics»] (electronic journal), no. 3. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1012 (accessed 27.05.2019).
4. Bosenko A. V. (2017) Tendenciji formuvannja strateghichnykh aljternatyv rozvytku pidpryjemstv malogho ta serednjogho biznesu v Ukrajini [Tendencies of formation of strategic alternatives for development of small and medium-sized enterprises in Ukraine]. Scientific Notes of the National University of Ostroh Academy, no. 4 (32), pp. 4-9.
5. Mazur A.Gh., Kaflevsjka S.Gh., Vlasenko I.V., Sereda L.M. (2008) Osnovy pidpryjemnycjkoji dijaljnosti ta aghrobiznesu [Fundamentals of business and agribusiness]. Vinnytsia: Edeljvejs. [in Ukrainian]
6. Mazur K.V., Simonyk L.S. (2018) Stan biznes-seredovyshha malykh ta serednikh pidpryjemstv v Ukrajini [State of the business environment of small and medium-sized enterprises in Ukraine]. Young scientist, no. 5 (57).
7. Ukraine and Doing business: plus 7 positions - win or lose? URL: https://www.google.com/search?q=%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA+%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUA765UA765&oq=&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 (accessed 30.10.2019).
8. Kapitan V.O. (2017) Zarubizhnyj dosvid formuvannja derzhavnoji strateghiji rozvytku malogho biznesu zadlja zabezpechennja zajnjatosti naselennja [Foreign experience in developing a national strategy for small business development to ensure employment of the population]. Investment: practice and experience, no. 4, pp. 115-119.
9. Performance indicators of large, medium, small and micro enterprises in Ukraine. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/ menu/menu_u/sze.htm (accessed 13.12.2019).
10. Sorokivsjka O.A. (2017) Reforma decentralizaciji v Ukrajini ta rozvytok miscevogho samovrjaduvannja [Reform of decentralization in Ukraine and development of local self-government]. Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University, vol. 2, no. 14, pp. 138-141.
11. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrajiny u Vinnycjkij oblasti (2018) Dijaljnistj sub'jektiv velykogho, serednjogho, malogho ta mikropidpryjemnyctva Vinnychchyny [Activities of large, medium, small and micro enterprises of Vinnytsia region], Vinnytsia.
12. Strateghija rozvytku malogho ta serednjogho pidpryjemnyctva Vinnycjkoji oblasti na period do 2020 roku [Strategy of development of small and medium-sized enterprises of Vinnitsa region for the period till 2020]. Available at: http://www.vin.gov.ua/invest/rehionalni-prohramy-rozvytku/8786-stratehiia-rozvytku-maloho-ta-serednoho-pidpryiemnytstva-vinnytskoi-oblast (accessed 20.05.2019).
13. Laghutin V.D., Verteljeva O.V., Minjajlo O.I. ta in. (2018) Upravlinnja u sferi ekonomichnoji konkurenciji [Management in the field of economic competition]. Kyiv: Natsionaljnyj torgiveljno-ekonomichnyj universytet [in Ukrainian]
14. Shchorichna ocinka dilovogho klimatu [Annual assessment of the business climate]. Available at: http://www.lev.org.ua/abca.html (accessed 20.05.2019).
15. Analitychna dovidka za 2018 rik shhodo socialjno-ekonomichnogho rozvytku Vinnycjkoji oblasti [Analytical report for 2018 on socio-economic development of Vinnitsa region]. Available at: http://www.vin.gov.ua/invest/analityka/16760-analitychna-dovidka-za-2018-rik-shchodo-sotsialno-ekonomichnoho-rozvytku-vinnytskoyi-oblasti (accessed 21.05.2019).
16. Na Vinnychchyni najspryjatlyvishyj biznes-klimat v Ukrajini [In Vinnytsia region the most favorable business climate in Ukraine]. Available at: http://www.vin.gov.ua/news/ostanni-novyny/6660-na-vinnichchini-najspriyatlivishij-biznes-klimat-v-ukrajini (accessed 21.05.2019).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "