INFORMATION SUPPORT FOR MONITORING THE STATE OF THE GRAIN INDUSTRY OF UKRAINE IN THE CONDITIONS OF EURO INTEGRATION
PRAVDIUK Nataliia − Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Accounting, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: ).
BURKO Kateryna – Senior Lecturer of the Department of Accounting, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The needs of information support for monitoring the state of the grain industry at different levels of management are investigated. For the purposes of European integration, economic and management processes must be brought to the EU requirements, in particular Directive 1306/2013 Financing, management and monitoring of agricultural policy. The analysis of the grain industry of Ukraine in terms of production indicators, international measurement production of grain crops is carried out. The dynamics of the balance of grain crops in Ukraine for 2015-2020 is studied. The methodological foundations of the formation of basic indicators for monitoring the grain industry are generalized, the components of the structure of its information support are highlighted. The definition of information support for monitoring the grain industry as a process of scientifically grounded collection of data on the selection of objects of observation, systematization and generalization in order to ensure the management process for the formation of an effective agricultural policy is given. Based on the analysis of the state, the features of information resources of the market of services for the production of domestic consumption and export are formed. The needs of managing the grain industry at the micro, meso and macro levels are highlighted. The main directions of monitoring at the macro level for state support for the development of the industry are formulated. Peculiarities of grain industry expenses are revealed on the example of normative materials accompanying the accounting on the chain of formation of value added of the grain industry of agro-industrial complex in the sphere of processing. The features and the need for monitoring the development of the grain industry are investigated and its main criteria for the formation of a national grain strategy, coordination of its development with the situation in the world and the EU are described. The review of measures, contributing to the further development of information support of the grain industry of Ukraine, is carried out.
1. Holomsha, N.Ie., & Holomsha, O.Ia. (2019). Koreliatsiino-rehresiine modeliuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti ukrainskoi pshenytsi na svitovykh rynkakh [Correlation-regression modeling of the competitiveness of Ukrainian wheat on world markets]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 10 (300), 88-95. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201910088 [in Ukrainian].
2. Huzhvenko, S.M. (2019). Lohistychna pidtrymka innovatsiinykh proektiv na pidpryiemstvakh zernoproduktovoho pidkompleksu [Logistical support of innovative projects at the enterprises of the grain product subcomplex]. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy – Economics and business management, 10, 236-243. URL: https://economyandsociety. in.ua/journals/10_ukr/42.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Dibrova, A.D., Dibrova, L.V., Krylov, Ya.O., & Dibrova, M.A. (2019). Stratehichni oriientyry rozvytku rynku zerna ta mekhanizmu yoho rehuliuvannia [Strategic guidelines for the development of the grain market and the mechanism of its regulation]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 6 (296),
26-35. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201906026 [in Ukrainian].
4. Dorofieiev, O.V. (2020). Napriamy naroshchennia eksportnoho potentsialu pidpryiemstv zernovoi haluzi Ukrainy [Directions for increasing the export potential of enterprises in the grain industry of Ukraine]. Ukrainskyi zhurnal prykladnoi ekonomiky – Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics, 5, 2, 197-205. DOI: https://doi.org/10.36887/2415-8453-2020-2-24 [in Ukrainian].
5. Shpychak, O.M., Lupenko, Yu.O., Zhuk V.M. et al. (2013). Iemnist vnutrishnoho spozhyvchoho rynku silskohospodarskoi produktsii ta prodovolstva [Capacity of the internal consumer market of agricultural products and food]. Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [in Ukrainian].
6. Ilchuk, M.M., Konoval, I.A., Baranovska, O.D., & Yevtushenko, V.D. (2019). Rozvytok rynku zerna v Ukraini ta yoho stabilizatsiia [Development of the grain market in Ukraine and its stabilization]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 4 (294), 29-38. DOI: .201904029 [in Ukrainian].
7. Morozov, A.O., Kosolapov, V.L., & Kolosov V.Ye. (2002). Informatsiine i analitychne zabezpechennia systemy monitorynhu [Information and analytical support of the monitoring system]. Naukovo-texnichna informaciya – Scientific and technical information, 3, 18-23 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kaletnik, G.M., & Koziar, N.O. (2020). Stratehichni pidkhody do investuvannia ahrarnoho sektoru Ukrainy v suchasnykh umovakh rozvytku APK [Strategic approaches to investing in the agricultural sector of Ukraine in modern conditions of agricultural development]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 2, 81-89. DOI: 10.32317/2221-1055.202012081 [in Ukrainian].
9. Kaletnik, G.M., & Honcharuk, T.V. (2013). Innovatsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku biopalyvnoi haluzi: svitovyi ta vitchyznianyi dosvid [Innovative support of biofuel industry development: world and domestic experience]. Biznes Inform – Business Inform, 9, 155-160 [in Ukrainian].
10. Kolodiichuk, V.A. (2015). Transformatsiini ta transaktsiini lohistychni vytraty u zernoproduktovomu pidkompleksi APK [Transformation and transactional logistics costs in the grain subcomplex of agro-industrial complex]. Ekonomika
APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 4 (246), 47-51 [in Ukrainian].
11. Lahodiienko, V.V., Bohdanov, O.O., & Lahodiienko, V.V. (2019). Mistse ta rol Ukrainy na svitovomu rynku pshenytsi [Place and role of Ukraine in the world wheat market]. Ukrainskyi zhurnal prykladnoi ekonomiky – Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics, 3, 297-308. DOI: https://doi.org/10.36887/2415-8453-2019-3-33 [in Ukrainian].
12. Lutkovska, S., & Kazmir, V. (2020). Rynok zerna: problemy, mozhlyvosti ta priorytetni napriamy rozvytku [Grain market: problems, opportunities and priority areas of development]. Economika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytania teorii i practyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 3 (53), 39-50. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-2-3 [in Ukrainian].
13. Mesel-Veseliak, V.Ya. (2018). Vyrobnytstvo zernovykh kultur v Ukraini: potentsiini mozhlyvosti [Production of grain crops in Ukraine: potential opportunities]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 5, 5-14 [in Ukrainian].
14. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www./https://ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
15. Pravdiuk, A.L., Prutska, T.Yu., & Pravdiuk, M.V. (2019). Informatsiine zabezpechennia upravlinnia pidpryiemnytskoiu diialnistiu na zasadakh instytutsionalizmu [Information support of business management on the basis of institutionalism]. Kyiv: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury [in Ukrainian].
16. Pravdiuk, N., & Kazmir, V. (2021). Development of bioenergy as a priority direction of grain market activation in Ukraine. European Cooperation, 1 (49), 81-89. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32070/ec.v1i49.110 [in Ukrainian].
17. Pravdiuk, N.L., & Yaroslavskyi, A.O. (2019). Formuvannia orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu upravlinnia ekonomichnoiu bezpekoiu zernopererobnykh pidpryiemstv [Formation of organizational and economic mechanism for managing the economic security of grain processing enterprises]. Economika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytania teorii i practyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 8 (48), 77-85. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2019-8-9 [in Ukrainian].
18. Svitovyi, O.M. (2020). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichni zasady formuvannia dodanoi vartosti u zernoproduktovomu pidkompleksi APK Ukrainy [Organizational and economic principles of value added formation in the grain subcomplex of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine]. Uman: Sochynskiy M.M. [in Ukrainian].
19. Ukraina vviide v top-5 krain-eksporteriv zerna [Ukraine will enter the top 5 grain-exporting countries]. ucab.ua. Retrieved from: https://ucab.ua/ua/pres_sluzhba/novosti/ukraina_vviyde_v_top5_kraineksporteriv_zerna [in Ukrainian].
20. Shvets, V., & Tsaruk, O. (2008). Metodolohichni zasady pobudovy systemy statystychnoho monitorynhu derzhavnoho borhu [Methodological principles of building a system of statistical monitoring of public debt]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Ekonomika – Bulletin
of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economy, 99-100, 56-59
21. Shpykuliak, O.H., Materynska, O.A., & Mazur, H.F. (2014). Efektyvnist vyrobnytstva zerna silskohospodarskymy pidpryiemstvamy: teoretyko-metodolohichnyi aspekt [Efficiency of grain production by agricultural enterprises: theoretical and methodological aspect]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 12 (242), 42-29 [in Ukrainian].
22. FAO Cereal Supply and Demand Brief. Retrieved from: English].
23. International Grains Council. . Retrieved from: [in English].
24. United States Department of Agriculture Foreign Agricultural Service Grain: World Markets and Trade. apps.fas.usda.gov. Retrieved from: [in English].
25. Pro zerno ta rynok zerna v Ukraini: Zakon Ukrainy № 37-IV [Law of Ukraine «On Grain and Grain Market in Ukraine» № 37-IV]. (2002, July 4). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/37-15#Text [in Ukrainian].
26. Ofitsiinyi sait UZA: Balans popytu ta propozytsii zernovykh ta oliinykh kultur [Official site of the UZA: Balance of supply and demand of cereals and oilseeds]. uga.ua. Retrieved from: https://uga.ua/balansi/ [in Ukrainian].
27. Instruktsiia pro poriadok vedennia obliku y oformlennia operatsii iz zernom i produktamy yoho pererobky na pidpryiemstvakh khliboproduktiv systemy Ministerstva zahotivel SRSR № 55 [Instruction on the procedure for accounting and registration of operations with grain and products of its processing at the enterprises of bakery products of the system of the Ministry of Procurement of the USSR № 55]. (1978, February 15). docs.dtkt.ua. Retrieved from: [in Ukrainian].
28. Instruktsiia z vedennia kilkisno-yakisnoho obliku zerna ta produktsii yoho pererobky na zernovykh ta zernopererobnykh pidpryiemstv usikh form vlasnosti: proekt Nakazu Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy [Instruction on conducting quantitative and qualitative accounting of grain and products of its processing at grain and grain processing enterprises of all forms of ownership: draft Order of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine]. (2021, July 21). minagro.gov.ua. Retrieved from: na-zernovih-ta-zernopererobnih-pidpriyemstvah-usih-form-vlasnosti [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "