SYSTEM OF REPORTING MANAGEMENT SUPPORT: THE PAST AND THE FUTURE
ZHUK Valeryi- Doctor of Economics, Professor, Academician of NAAS, Chief Scientific Officer, National Research Center "Institute of Agrarian Economy", Kyiv, Ukraine
MELNYK Kateryna - Candidate of Science (Economics), Associate Professor, Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European University, Lutsk, Ukraine.
Since 2017 in the EU, companies with more than 500 staff must be required to report on environmental, social, human rights, corporate governance, combating corruption and bribery, the prospects of innovation development and other information of interest to the public. Such data can have as financial, as well as non-financial nature. In addition, the audit occupies a special place in the reporting system of developed countries. Audit not only ensures the credibility of integrated reporting, but also provides clarification on its compilation.
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the conceptual provisions of the formation and development of integrated reporting in Ukraine, taking into account the current world trends, national needs and possibilities of IT technologies.
Research methods. The methods and techniques of scientific knowledge are used to formulate the hypothesis of the study and its proof. In particular, The method of induction, deduction and abstraction is used to study the past achievements of the domestic scientific school of accounting for improving the information provision of the management of the national economy and forecasting the development of expanded (integrated) reporting in Ukraine. A systematic analysis of the construction and organization of integrated reporting in Ukraine and the world has been carried out. Due to the simulation using the axiomatic and hypothetical method, the principles and conceptual provisions of developing the accounting and reporting system in the agrarian sector of economy are proposed.
Research results. It was found that the dynamics of the number of forms of statistical observation in Ukraine has a stable negative tendency. Problems of unreliability of reporting information in agriculture were revealed. The changes in the legislation related to introduction of integrated reporting in Ukraine were analyzed. According to authors, decentralization as a catalyst for information requests will form a new basis for developing a reporting system. The prospects of integrated reporting on sustainable development of agrarian enterprises of Ukraine were estimated. A specific benchmark for the development of integrated reporting in the agrarian sector can be the Global Strategy for Agricultural and Rural Statistics Development of the United Nations and FAO. The conceptual provisions of the development of the accounting and reporting system of the agrarian sector were proposed. The emphasis is on the role of auditors and consulting companies in the development of integrated reporting.
It was proved that the domestic accounting science is able to simulate and conceptually, methodologically and methodically to ensure the development of modern accounting and information system in Ukraine. It is important to take into account the following principles: queries - opportunities; world trends - national interests; behavioral basis - capabilities of IT technologies; regulatory factors - entrepreneurial initiative, etc.
- Hutsalenko, L.V. & Dovhal, E.O. (2016). Oblikovo-informatsiina systema zabezpechennia upravlinnia silskohospodarskym pidpryiemstvom [Accounting and information system providing management of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky, (8), 82-92 (in Ukraine).
- Pravdiuk, N.L. (2014). Zvitnist spilnoi diialnosti bez stvorennia yurydychnoi osoby: orhanizatsiino-metodychni polozhennia [Reporting of joint activity without establishing a legal entity: organizational and methodical provisions]. Problemy teorii ta metodolohii bukhhalterskoho obliku, kontroliu i analizu. Ser.: Bukhhalterskyi oblik, kontrol i analiz, (2), 228-237 (in Ukraine).
- Zdyrko, N.H. (2013). Udoskonalennia finansovoi zvitnosti fermerskykh hospodarstv v chastyni derzhavnoi pidtrymky [Improvement of farm enterprises financial statements regarding state support]. Oblik i finansy, 2(60), 16-24 (in Ukraine).
- Bezverkhyi, K.V. (2014). Metodychni zasady formuvannia intehrovanoi zvitnosti pidpryiemstva [Methodological bases of creating the enterprise's integrated reporting]. Oblik i finansy, 3(65), 8-14 (in Ukr.).
- Lehenchuk, S.F. & Batishcheva, N.M. (2013). Finansova zvitnist futbolnoho klubu: haluzevi osoblyvosti predstavlennia finansovoi informatsii [Financial reporting of the football club: Sectoral peculiarities of presentation of financial information]. Visnyk Zhytomyrskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. Ser.: Ekonomichni nauky, (2), 110-117 (in Ukraine).
- Zhuk, V.M. (2019). Intehrovana zvitnist: retrospektyva i perspektyva v Ukraini [Integrated reporting: A retrospective and perspective in Ukraine]. Oblik i finansy, 1(83), 20-27 (in Ukraine).
- Sokil, O.H. (2019). Oblikovo-analitychne zabezpechennia staloho rozvytku ahrarnoho pidpryiemnytstva: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka [Accounting and analytical support for the sustainable development of agrarian entrepreneurship: theory, methodology, practice] (Dissertation abstract). Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» (in Ukraine).
- Kontseptsiia vidomchoi ahrarnoi statystyky v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky Ukrainy [Concept of departmental agrarian statistics in the agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy] (2015). In Zvit pro naukovodoslidnu robotu «Rozrobyty naukovo-metodolohichni zasady oblikovo-audytorskoho zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnoho ahrarnoho vyrobnytstva» (zakliuchnyi). Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» (in Ukraine).
- Metodychni rekomendatsii iz oblikovoho zabezpechennia vidomchoi (ahrarnoi) statystyky v testovykh pidpryiemstvakh [Methodical recommendations on accounting support of departmental (agrarian) statistics in test enterprises] (2010). In Zvit pro naukovo-doslidnu robotu «Naukovometodolohichni zasady rozvytku obliku, zvitnosti ta audytu v umovakh hlobalizatsii» (zakliuchnyi). Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» (in Ukraine).
- Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy. (16.07.1999). Pro bukhhalterskyi oblik ta finansovu zvitnist v Ukraini: Zakon Ukrainy [On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine: The Law of Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/996-14 (in Ukraine).
- Hlobalnaia stratehyia sovershenstvovanyia selskokhoziaistvennoi y selskoi statystyky [Global strategy for the improvement of agricultural and rural statistics]. (2012). Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/docrep/016/am082r/am082r.pdf (in Russiya).
- Ministerstvo finansiv Ukrainy. (07.12.2018). Metodychni rekomendatsii iz skladannia «Zvitu pro upravlinnia» [Methodical recommendations for drawing up the «Management Report»]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/v0982201-18 (in Ukraine).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "