ACCOUNTING AND ANALYTICAL SUPPORT STRATEGY SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRISE
PRAVDIUK Nataliia – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of Accounting Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, (21008, 3 Sonyachna Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The purpose of the article - the detection range of issues of accounting and analytical support sustainable development and scientific substantiation of theoretical and methodological guidelines for their decision management in the agricultural business.
Research methodology. The methodological basis of the study is the historical-logical method used in the study of the essence of the strategy of sustainable development. The dialectical method has been used in the study of the information management of the strategy of sustainable development of the enterprise. When analyzing the performance of the financial condition of agricultural enterprises for the 2013-2017 biennium. Methods used functional and statistical analysis. The method of comparison is used to study and compare the domestic and foreign experience of carrying out the accounting estimation of sustainable development. To clarify the content of accounting and analytical support sustainable development strategy used methods of abstraction, synthesis, induction and deduction, specification and other methods of scientific knowledge.
The results of the research. Based on the substantiation of the importance of developing and implementing the strategy of sustainable development of the enterprise in the conditions of the modern business environment, the structure of the information management of the strategy of sustainable development management, which includes information resources generated by the external and internal environment of the enterprise, was investigated. It was established that the basis of internal information management of the strategy of sustainable development of the enterprise is the accounting and analytical system of the enterprise. To form a qualitative accounting and analytical support for management of the sustainable development strategy, a clarified understanding of the accounting and analytical support of the strategy of sustainable development, taking into account the specifics of the activities of agrarian enterprises, is substantiated, and the necessity of improving normative support in collecting information about the state of social and ecological capital according to typical reporting forms is substantiated.
Elements of scientific novelty. A clarified understanding of the accounting and analytical support of the sustainable development strategy is proposed, taking into account the specifics of the activities of agrarian enterprises, the need to improve regulatory support in collecting information on the state of social and ecological capital by typical reporting forms.
Practical significance. The proposals outlined in the article will help solve the problems of accounting and analytical support for the formation of a strategy for sustainable development of the industry and agribusiness. Tabl .: 6. Fig. 2. Bibliographer: 17.
Key words: accounting and analytical support, entrepreneurship, financial and social results of activity, sustainable development of the agrarian sector, social reporting.
- Natsionalna dopovid «Tsili Staloho Rozvytku: Ukraina» (2017). [National Report "The Objectives of Sustainable Development: Ukraine"]. URL: http://un.org.ua/images/ SDGs_NationalReportUA_Web_1.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy Pro Stratehiiu staloho rozvytku "Ukraina - 2020" vid 2 sichnia 2015 roku № 5/2015. [Decree of the President of Ukraine on the Strategy for Sustainable Development "Ukraine-2020"]. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/ laws/show/5/2015 [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik H.M., Kolesov O.S., Nedbaliuk O.O. (2013). Operatsiinyi menedzhment. [Operational management]. Navchalnyi posibnyk. K.: «Khai-Tek Pres», 304 [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnіk, G.M. (2015). Strategіko-іnstitucіjnі zasadi efektivnostі vikoristannja potencіalu agrarnogo sektoru ekonomіki [Strategic-institutional principles of efficiency of using the potential of the agrarian sector of the economy]. Ekonomіka. Fіnansi. Menedzhment: aktual'nі pitannja nauki і praktiki - Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 1, 3-15 [in Ukrainian].
- Zhuk, V. (2017). Teoretichnі osnovi modeljuvannja rozvitku sіl's'kih teritorіj: bіhevіoristichnij aspekt. [Theoretical Foundations of Modeling the Development of Rural Areas: Behavioral Aspect]. Oblіk і fіnansi - Accounting and Finance. 3, 169-179 [in Ukrainian].
- Hudzenko, N.M., & Kytaychuk, T.H. (2017). Rol obliku v zabezpecheni Ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstv [The role of accounting in ensuring the economic security of enterprises]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni Pytannia nauky i praktyky - Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practice, 3, 125-134 [in Ukrainian].
- Pravdjuk, N. L., & Mulik, T. O., Mulik, Ja. І. (2019). Upravlіnnja fіnansovoju bezpekoju pіdpriєmstv: oblіkovo-analіtichnij aspekt: monografіja. [Management of financial security of enterprises: accounting and analytical aspect: monograph]. Kiїv: «Centr uchbovoї lіteraturi», 224 [in Ukrainian].
- Shaikan A.V. (2009). Bukhhalterskyi oblik u pryiniatti upravlinskykh stratehichnykh rishen : monohrafiia. [Accounting in making managerial strategic decisions: monograph]. Kyiv: KNEU, 303 [in Ukrainian].
- Sokil O. H. (2018). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady bukhhalterskoho obliku staloho rozvytku silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv : monohrafiia. [Theoretical and methodological principles of accounting of sustainable development of agricultural enterprises]. Melitopol : TOV «Kolor Prynt», 454 [in Ukrainian].
- Kulyk V. A. (2014). Profesiia bukhhalter u postindustrialnii ekonomitsi [Profession accountant in the post-industrial economy]. Nauka y ekonomika - Science and economics, 2, 45-50 [in Ukrainian].
- Iershova N.Iu. (2018). Udoskonalennia oblikovo-analitychnoho zabezpechennia upravlinnia osnovnymy zasobamy pidpryiemstv: stratehichnyi aspekt. [Improvement of accounting and analytical support for management of the main means of enterprises: the strategic aspect]. Ekonomika ta suspilstvo - Economics and Society. 14. Rezhym dostupu: http://pev.kpu.zp.ua/vypusk [in Ukrainian].
- Batley, H. and Tozer, L. (1993), ‘Sustainable development: an accounting perspective’, Accounting Forum, (September): pp. 38-61.
- Bebbington, J. (2000). Sustainable development: a review of the international development, business and accounting literature. Univ of Aberdeen Acct, Finance & Mgmt Working Paper No. 00-17.
- Russell, S. L., & Thomson, I. (2009, September). Analysing the role of sustainable development indicators in accounting for and constructing a Sustainable Scotland. In Accounting Forum (Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 225-244). Elsevier. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.accfor.2008.07.008
- Birkin, F. (2000). The art of accounting for science: a prerequisite for sustainable development? Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 11(3), 289-309. https://doi.org/10.1006/cpac.1999.0367
- Bebbington, J., & Larrinaga, C. (2014). Accounting and sustainable development: An exploration. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 39(6), 395-413. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aos.2014.01.003
- Pravdjuk, N. L. (2017). Sotsialni aspekty bukhhalterskoho obliku. [Social aspects of accounting]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky - Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practice, 12, 91-102 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "