COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE RESULTS OF SIMULATION AND MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF SUPERPOSITION OF POISSON AND REGULAR FLOW OF TRANSACTIONS
PIDHURSKYI Оleksandr – Сandidate of Тechnical Sciences, Аssociate Professor, Аssociate Professor of the Department of Мodelling and Іnformation Тechnologies in Economics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In this paper we developed and tested two simulation models of heterogeneous hybrid transaction flow that is the result of superposition of Poisson and regular flows. One of the models reproduces the process of independent generation of two streams of transactions (regular and Poisson) and their subsequent superposition. The other simulation model uses the mathematical model of superposition of Poisson and regular flow of transactions to create on its basis a pseudo-random number generator that determines the time intervals between the transactions of the hybrid flow. A comparative analysis of the results of the experiments with both simulation and mathematical models of hybrid flows have been conducted.
1. Imіtatsіine modeliuvannia: monohrafіia / O.P. Prystavka, O.H. Baibuz, P.O. Prystavka; Dnіpropetr. nats. un-t іm. Olesia Honchara. – Dnіpropetrovsk: Vyd-vo DNU, 2011. – Pp.168-171.
2. Imіtatsіine modeliuvannia v zadachakh doslіdzhennia materіalnykh potokіv lohіstychnykh system / I.S. Sakunova // Ekonomіko-matematychne modeliuvannia sotsіalno-ekonomіchnykh system: Zbіrnyk naukovykh prats. – K.: MNNTsITS NAN ta MON Ukrainy, 2009. – Vyp. 14. – Pp. 91-114.
3. Ponochovnyi Yu. L. Ymytatsyonnoe modelyrovanye potokov zlonamerennykh vozdeistvyi na ynformatsyonnye systemy / Yu. L. Ponochovnyi, A. O. Yvasiuk //Systemy obrobky іnformatsіi. – 2008. – № 3. – Pp. 123-125.
4. Kharchenko V.V. Modeliuvannia іnformatsіinykh potokіv ahrarnoho formuvannia / V.V. Kharchenko, Yu.O. Nam’iasenko //Naukovyi vіsnyk Mіzhnarodnoho humanіtarnoho unіversytetu. Serіia: Ekonomіka і menedzhment. – 2017. – № 25. – Ch. 2. – Pp. 172-176.
5. Pidhurskyi O.I. Modeliuvannia superpozytsii neodnoridnykh potokiv tranzaktsii / O.I. Pidhurskyi // Rehionalna biznes-ekonomika ta upravlinnia. – 2017. – №3. – Pp. 126-135.
6. Venttsel E.S. Teoriya veroyatnostey: Ucheb. dlya vuzov. – 6-e izd. ster. – M.: Vyissh. shk., 1999. – 576 p.
7. Buriennikova N. V. Upravlinnia rozvytkom: model formuvannia suchasnoi informatsiinoi systemy / N.V. Buriennikova, V.A. Fostolovych // Biznes-inform. – 2017. – № 4. – Pp. 138 - 144.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "