INCREASING THE INVESTMENT ATTRACTIVENESS OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES: WORLD EXPERIENCE
ZELINSKA Oksana – Candidate of Engineering Science, Associate Professor, Associate Professor
of Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
(21008, Vinnytsia 3 Sonyachna Str., email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
KIPORENKO Svetlana – Assistant Professor of Department of Computer Science and Economic
Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia 3 Sonyachna Str., email:
Agriculture is one of the most important sectors of Ukraine. Insufficient financing of agricultural
enterprises does not allow the development of the agricultural sector; therefore, it is advisable to begin
work on reforming the agricultural sector of Ukraine by intensifying investment activities. Today for
Ukraine there is an urgent task of developing mechanisms of the state agrarian policy to increase the
efficiency of using the existing potential of the agricultural sector of the economy [1, p. 4].
The investment attractiveness of agricultural enterprises depends on their favorable geographical
position, favorable environmental situation, progressive socio-demographic structure of the population with a
sufficient proportion of people with secondary and higher education, and security of capital investment.
In the leading countries of the world, special institutions have developed that are engaged in the
implementation of investments in the agricultural sector. The leading form of investment is lending, the
main feature of which is a high level of state support and cooperative principles for its implementation.
This article is devoted to the study of investment activities of agricultural enterprises. The foreign
experience in agricultural investment in developed countries is also summarized. The main forms of state
support for the development of the agricultural sector of the economy are determined, agricultural
subsidies in the developed countries of the world are investigated. The main directions of using the
experience of foreign countries to support the domestic agricultural sector are identified.
1. Kaletnik G.M. (2015). Stratehiko-instytutsiini zasady efektyvnosti vykorystannia potentsialu
ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky [Strategic and institutional principles of efficiency of utilization of potential
of agrarian sector of economy]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky –
Economics, finance, management: current issues of science and practice, 1, 3-15 [in Ukrainian].
2. Klochan V.V. & Bezpiata I.V. (2015). Dosvid investuvannia ahrarnoho sektora ekonomiky v
zarubizhnykh krainakh [Experience of investing in the agricultural sector in foreign countries]. Visnyk
Cherkaskoho universytetu. Seriia : Ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of Cherkasy University. Series:
Economic Sciences, 12, 60-64 [in Ukrainian].
3. Koziar N.O. (2018). Osoblyvosti silskoho hospodarstva yak obiektu investuvannia [Features
of agriculture as an investment object]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investment: practice and
experience, 23, 82-87 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kriuchko L.S. & Shymkiv V.P. (2017). Investytsiinyi potentsial silskohospodarskykh
pidpryiemstv Dnipropetrovskoi oblasti [Investment potential of agricultural enterprises of
Dnipropetrovsk region]. Molodyi vchenyi – Young scientist, 11, 1203-1206 [in Ukrainian].
5. Levandivskyi O.T. (2019). Zarubizhnyi dosvid investuvannia silskohospodarskoho
vyrobnytstva [Foreign experience of investing in agricultural production]. Ekonomika ta derzhava –
Economy and the state, 5, 49-53 [in Ukrainian].
6. Levandivskyi O.T. (2019). Zarubizhnyi dosvid pidvyshchennia investytsiinoi aktyvnosti
silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Foreign experience of increasing the investment activity of
agricultural enterprises]. Ahrosvit – Agroworld, 9, 9-16 [in Ukrainian].
7. Luchechko Yu.M. (2018). Stymuliuvannia investytsiinoi diialnosti v ahrarnomu sektori
ekonomiky Ukrainy: dyversyfikatsiia metodiv ta instrumentiv [Stimulating investment activity in the
agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy: diversification of methods and tools]. Investytsii: praktyka ta
dosvid – Investment: practice and experience, 13, 43-49 [in Ukrainian].
8. Matsybora T.V. (2017). Svitovyi dosvid u polipshenni investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti ahrarnoho
sektoru Ukrainy [World experience in improving the investment attractiveness of Ukraine's agricultural
sector]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of agroindustrial complex, 7, 101-105 [in Ukrainian].
9. Myskiv H.V. & Fursina O.V. (2018). Teoretychni ta praktychni aspekty invectuvannia
rozvytku ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [Theoretical and practical aspects of investing in the
development of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu –
Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod University, 1(51), 342-347 [in Ukrainian].
10. Nazarenko I.M. (2015). Analiz investytsiinoho zabezpechennia silskohospodarskykh
pidpryiemstv rehioniv Ukrainy [Analysis of investment support for agricultural enterprises in the regions
of Ukraine]. Problemy ekonomiky – Problems of economy, 4, 136-143 [in Ukrainian].
11. Odnoroh M.A. (2015). Osoblyvosti investytsiinoi diialnosti v ahrarnomu sektori [Features of
investment activity in agrarian sector]. Aktualni problemy mizhnarodnykh vidnosyn – Topical problems
of international relations, 126(11), 108-115 [in Ukrainian].
12. Ofitsiinyi sait derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official site of the State Statistics
Service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
13. Panchenko M.O. & Ilinchuk M.V. (2017). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm
investuvannia v ahrarno-promyslovyi kompleks Ukrainy [Organizational and economic mechanism of
investment in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Pravo. – Economy.
Finances. Right, 7, 21-24 [in Ukrainian].
14. Pilhy ta subsydii: yak pratsiuie derzhavna pidtrymka fermeriv u sviti [Benefits and subsidies:
how government support for farmers in the world works]. landlord.ua. Retrieved from
15. Rybina L.O. (2017). Osoblyvosti investytsiinoi diialnosti v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky
[Features of investment activity in the agricultural sector of the economy]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo –
Economy and society, 11, 450-454 [in Ukrainian].
16. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy «Pro skhvalennia Stratehii spryiannia
zaluchenniu pryvatnykh investytsii u silske hospodarstvo na period do 2023 roku» №595-r vid
05.07.2019 r. [Ordinance of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the Strategy for
Promoting Private Investment in Agriculture for the Period up to 2023" №595-р of 05.07.2019].
zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/595-2019
17. Yurchuk N.P., Vovk V.Iu. & Topina R.P. (2019). Innovatsiino-investytsiina diialnist yak osnova realizatsii kontseptsii staloho rozvytku ekonomiky Ukrainy [Innovation and investment activity as a basis for realization of the concept of sustainable development of the Ukrainian economy]. Ahrosvit – Agroworld, 3, 53-61 [in Ukrainian].
18. Yatsyshyn H.V. (2017). Investytsiina pryvablyvist ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky Ukrainy [Investment attractiveness of the agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy]. Modern Economics. Elektronne naukove vydannia z ekonomichnykh nauk – Modern Economics. An electronic scientific publication on economic sciences, 3, 114-119 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "