OPPORTUNITIES OF MANUFACTURE AND USE OF BIOETHANOL IN UKRAINE
SKORUK Helena candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, associate professor of the
administrative management and alternative energy sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
((21008, Vinnytsia Sonyachna St, 3, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article analyzes the relevance of bioethanol production in Ukraine. The possibility of replacing
traditional types of fuel with alternatives and reducing the purchase of imported energy resources is
explored. The cost of raw materials of energy crops in one ton of bioethanol is calculated. Estimates of the
differences in the calculation of the economic efficiency of different crops for the production of bioethanol.
The essence of biofuel use and features of its use in Ukraine are revealed.
The article uses statistical data on crop yields at agricultural enterprises of Ukraine, data on
production capacities of processing enterprises, and a comparison of the cost of bioethanol of the most
powerful producer countries of this type of biofuel.
- Zhovtianskyi, V.A, Kulyk, M.M. & Stohnii, B.S. Stratehiia enerhozberezhennia v Ukraini. Analitychno-dovidkovi materialy v 2-kh tomakh. K: Akademperiodyka. 2006. T.1. 510 s. [in Ukrainian]
- Domaretskyi, V.A. Tekhnolohichni protsesy v kharchovii promyslovosti: Monohrafiia. Vydavnychyi dim «Askaniia». 2010. 664 s. [in Ukrainian]
- Ofitsiinyi sait NATsU «Ukrtsukor» [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.ukrsugar.com/uk/post/section/novini-cleniv-nacu-ukrcukor[in Ukrainian]
- Ofitsiinyi sait PrAT «Hnidavskyi tsukrovyi zavod». Bioetanol – alternatyvna enerhetyka i tekhnolohii maibutnoho [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: gnidava.lt.ua/2018/01/30/bioetanol-alternatyvna-energetyka-tehnologiyi-majbutnogo/[in Ukrainian]
- Kaletnik, H.M., Prutska, O.O. & Pryshliak, N.V. Otsinka resursnoho potentsialu vyrobnytstva bioetanolu ta biodyzeliu v Ukraini. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. № 4 (81). 2013. S. 326- 336. [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: econjournal.vsau.org/files/pdfa/2161.pdf[in Ukrainian]
- Podolianchuk, O.A. & Khymych, H.M. Metodyka i analiz audytu obliku osnovnykh zasobiv. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. № 4 (70). 2012. S.76-80. [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: econjournal.vsau.org/files/pdfa/254.pdf[in Ukrainian]
- Kaletnik, H.M. Perspektyvy vyrobnytstva bioetanolu v Ukraini. Ahrarna tekhnika ta obladnannia. 2009. № 2. S.50-55. [in Ukrainian]
- Kaletnik, H. M., Oliinichuk, S.T. & Skoruk, O.P. Alternatyvna enerhetyka Ukrainy: osoblyvosti funktsionuvannia i perspektyvy rozvytku: kolektyvna monohrafiia. Vinnytsia: Edelveis i K, 2012. 250 s. [in Ukrainian]
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "