PECULIARITIES OF MODELING IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION WITH RISK ACCOUNTING
USHKALENKO Irina – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna str, 3, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The causes of the risk inherent in any field of human activity, in particular for agricultural production are considered. AIC, in contrast to other branches of production, has a very important specific reason for the appearance of risk - weather conditions. Weather conditions are one of the main factors of the degree of uncertainty for agricultural production. When developing the organization of production of the agricultural sector, the natural and climatic conditions must be taken into account.
In the agroindustrial complex, weather risk is most important and the main task of modeling and optimizing agricultural production is the development of ways of taking into account and reducing the weather risk. Economic result, which is an indicator effectiveness production in agriculture economy, depends independent characteristics of weather conditions.
The problem of weather economic sustainability and risk far exceeds the problem of productive stability, because not only all agricultural industries, but also the national economy of the country as a whole are closely related to agricultural production. The instability of agricultural production significantly affects all the integral indicators of the national economy, including the volume of the national product.
In the agroindustrial complex, weather risk is most important and the main task of modeling and optimizing agricultural production is the development of ways of taking into account and reducing the weather risk. Economic result, which is an indicator effectiveness production in agriculture economy, depends independent characteristics of weather conditions, that is why it is a random variable. This applies to all regions, all forms of ownership, all types of agricultural activities.
Weather conditions can not be managed, but they can be adapted to achieve maximum integral result. To do this, you must select the other projects, strategic and tactical solutions with multiple permissible ones. In principle, there is the ability to manage the characteristics of weather resistance economic efficiency. In this case, we must try to obtain the maximum economic effect not only in a separate weather situation, but also during the long term, so that the effectiveness of the production is as possible as possible in relation to the accidental weather conditions in the given climate zone.
1.Kaletnik H.M. (2015) Stratehiko-instytutsijni zasady efektyvnosti vykorystannia potentsialu ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky. Ekonomika, Finansy, Menedzhment: aktual'ni pytannia nauky i praktyky. № 1. 3-15: 06.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
2.Buriennikova N.V., Yarmolenko V.O., Yurchenko O.M. (2018) Praktyka vykorystannia ihrovykh modelej dlia analizu ryzykiv protsesiv funktsionuvannia sil's'kohospodars'kykh pidpryiemstv na osnovi pokaznykiv skladovykh rezul'tatyvnosti. Biznesinform. № 6. 153-159 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kondrat'ev N.D., Yakovets Yu.V., Abalkyn L.Y. (2002) Bol'shye tsykly kon'iunktury y teoryia predvydenyia. yzbrannye trudy. M.: Ekonomyka. 550 [in Ukrainian].
4. Sokolov V.H., Smyrnov V.A. (1990) Yssledovanye hybkosty y nadezhnosty ekonomycheskykh system. Novosybyrsk: Nauka. Syb. Otdelenye. 253 [in Ukrainian].
5. Petrakov N. Ya., Rotar' V. Y. (1995) Faktor neopredelennosty y upravlenye ekonomycheskymy systemamy. M.: Nauka. [in Ukrainian].
6. Savina S.S. (1998) Adaptyvne modeliuvannia sil's'kohospodars'kym vyrobnytstvom za umov pohodnoho ryzyku : avtoref. dys. na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia kand. tekhn. nauk : spets. 08.03.02 – «Ekonomiko-matematychne modeliuvannia». Kyiv. 20 [in Ukrainian].
7. Naukove tovarystvo Ivana Kushnira. APK Ukrainy: zahal'na kharakterystyka. URL : http:// nauka.kushnir.mk.ua (data zvernennia: 10.03.2020) [in Ukrainian].
8. Andryjchuk V.H., Nakonechnyj S.Y. (1982) Matematycheskoe modelyrovanye ekonomycheskykh protsessov sel'skokhoziajstvennoho proyzvodstva: Uchebnoe posobye. K.: KYNKh. 97 [in Ukrainian].
9. Koval'chyk M.I. (2002) Ekonomichnyj analiz u sil's'komu hospodarstvi : Navch.-metod. posibnyk dlia samostijnoho vyvchennia dysts. K. : KNEU. 282 (data zvernennia: 10.03.2020) [in Ukrainian].
10. Schetynin A.I. (2011) Politychna ekonomiia: pidruchnyk. K. : TsUL. 480 [in Ukrainian].
11. Vitlins'kyj V.V. (1996) Analiz, otsinka i modeliuvannia ekonomichnoho ryzyku. K. : «Demiurh». 199 [in Ukrainian].
12. Nakonechnyj S.I., Savina S.S. (1998) Optymizatsiia struktury haluzej sil's'kohospodars'koho pidpryiemstva v umovakh nevyznachenosti. Zbirnyk materialiv pershoi Vseukrains'koi ekonometrychnoi konferentsii «Ekonometrychni metody i modeli v ekonomitsi. Teoriia ta praktyka», Ch. 3., L'viv. 74-83. [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "