RESEARCH OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRISES OF VINNYTSIA REGION IN THE CONTEXT OF INTENSIFYING PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES
SAMBORSKA Oksana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
KOLESNIK Tetiana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
PRONKO Lyudmula – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Dean of the Faculty of Management and Law, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The current state of the economy with the deterioration of economic results of transformational changes is characterized by the lack of a system of management of the dynamics of growth of economic indicators due to the transition to innovative sources of economic development, which activates the issue of providing such changes in controlled character. The economic development of the region concerns not only financial revenues to local budgets, but also an increase in the overall welfare of the population, through prism of priority directions of development. The path to improving the life and economic development of the Vinnytsia region is possible taking into account transformational processes, but achieving this involves solving the complex of goals and tasks facing management bodies.
The current state, trends and problems of reproduction of the economic potential of sustainable development of Ukraine and its regions are investigated. An analysis of the ineffectiveness of enterprises of certain types of activities of the region's economy is carried out. The formation of the system of indicators of the development of regional socio-economic systems is proposed and a systematic and integrated assessment of the economic potential of the development of the Vinnytsia region is carried out. Considerable attention is brought to assess the economic potential of the region, prospects for modernization of social infrastructure and the formation of sustainable economic growth in the region. The basic and strategic directions of rationalization of resource use spheres are formulated on the basis of assessment of minerals, improving the management of the agricultural complex of the region as the main determinants of the effective use of territorial development of regional complexes. The SWOT-analysis of the Vinnytsia region has been conducted, the strengths and weaknesses of development and economic output of the region on cross-border markets and the world arena are characterized. The possibilities of the region are outlined, which will contribute to further competitiveness of the region at the level of other economic regions of Ukraine. Provided threats of development that arise under the influence of external forces that interfere with rapid and sustainable growth.
1. Holovne upravlinnya statystyky u Vinnytskiy oblasti [Main statistics management in Vinnytsia region]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.vn.ukrstat.gov.ua/index.php/statisticinformation/arhiv2019.html#.2 [in Ukrainian].
2. Honcharuk, I.V. (2017). Rol silskohospodarskykh kooperatyviv u zabezpecheni staloho rozvytku silskykh terytoriy Vinnytskoyi oblasti [The role of agricultural cooperatives in ensuring sustainable development of rural areas of Vinnytsia region]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannya nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 8, 56-67 [in Ukrainian].
3. Khvesyk, M.A., & Libanovoyi, E.M. (2014). Sotsialno-ekonomichnyy potentsial staloho rozvytku Ukrayiny ta yiyi rehioniv. Natsionalna dopovid. DU IEPSR NAN Ukrayiny [Socio-economic potential of sustainable development of Ukraine and its regions. National report]. Kyiv: SI IEPSR NAS of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaletnik, G.M., & Lutkovska, S.M. (2020). Environmental Strategy for Sustainable Development. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 9, 89-98 [in English].
5. Pronko, L., Kolesnik, T., & Samborska, O. (2021). Essence and сoncept of capitalization of enterprises its types and methods of evaluation. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 10, 551-560 [in English].
6. Pronko, L., Kolesnik, T., & Samborska, O. (2020). Ukraine Dairy Market: State and Prospects of Development Considering World Experience. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 9, 243-252 [in English].
7. Pronko, L.M. (2018). Instrumenty rozvytku maloho biznesu u silskiy mistsevosti Vinnytskoyi oblasti [Tools for small business development in rural areas of Vinnytsia region]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannya nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 5, 64-74 [in Ukrainian].
8. Tokarchuk, D.M. (2016). Stratehichni napriamy vyrobnytstva biopalyva silskohospodarskymy pidpryiemstvamy Ukrainy [Strategic directions of biofuel production by agricultural enterprises of Ukraine]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannya nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 7, 18-26 [in Ukrainian].
9. Samborska, O. (2020). Efficiency of social protection of the rural population in the united territorial community. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 9, 343-348 [in English].
10. Stratehiia zbalansovanoho rehionalnoho rozvytku Vinnytskoi oblasti na period do 2027 roku [Strategy of balanced regional development of the Vinnytsia region for the period up to 2027]. vinrada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://vinrada.gov.ua/proekt-strategii-2027.htm [in Ukrainian].
11. Furman, I.V., & Pronko, L.M. (2019). Formuvannya derzhavnoyi prohramy pidtrymky pidpryyemstv-agrovyrobnykiv Ukrayiny z urakhuvannyam svitovoho dosvidu [Formation of the state program of support of the enterprises – agricultural producers of Ukraine taking into account world experience]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of AIC, 11, 85-96 [in Ukrainian].
12. Fishchuk, N.Yu., & Berezyuk, S.V. (2020). Rozvytok maloho ta serednoho biznesu Vinnytskoyi oblasti [Development of small and medium business of Vinnytsia region]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannya nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 1, 171-185 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "