STATISTICAL REPORTING AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION SUPPORT FOR GROWING ENERGY CROPS IN UKRAINE
LEPETAN Inna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Accounting Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
ZDYRKO Nataliya – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Audit and State Control Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., е-mail: Natashka26@i.ua).
The article is devoted to research of informational support of growing energy crops in Ukraine. The factors that determine the transition from using traditional sources to renewable energy sources, as well as factors that would contribute to Ukraine's energy independence, are identified. The advantages of cultivating energy crops, due to ecological, social and ecological factors, are determined. The circumstances that impede the effective implementation of biotechnology in Ukraine are highlighted. Examples of instruments for stimulating the cultivation of energy crops in the countries of the European Union are considered, the peculiarities of the mechanisms of state support of cultivation of energy crops are presented. The scientifically grounded classification of energy crops is presented, which will rise the information provision of accounting and reporting on the indicators of costs and revenues associated with the cultivation of those crops. Problematic aspects of the disclosure of information concerning the cultivation of energy crops, as well as the financial stimulation of bioenergy development by the state are highlighted. Proposals for improving the information provision of statistical reporting in growing energy crops are made. The prospects of successful development of biofuel market in Ukraine, as well as ways of ensuring energy, food and ecological safety of Ukraine are determined.
1. Sokolnykova K.A. Ye v nas zamist vuhillia, hazu i drov – enerhetychni kultury [Elektronnyi resurs]. / K.A. Sokolnykova. – Rezhym dostupu: http://agroportal.ua.
2. Chaika T.O. Ekoloho-sotsio-ekonomichni perevahy vyroshchuvannia enerhetychnykh kultur / T.O. Chaika, I.O. Yasnolob // Ekonomika APK. – 2017. – № 12. – Pp. 28-34.
3. Klymchuk O.V. Spetsyfika rozvytku haluzi roslynnytstva ta osoblyvosti formuvannia syrovynnoi bazy dlia vyrobnytstva biopalyv v Ukraini / O.V. Klymchuk // Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. – 2017. – № 6. – Pp. 24-37.
4. Kaletnik H.M. Investytsiino-innovatsiine zabezpechennia vyroshchuvannia bioenerhetychnykh kultur ta vyrobnytstva biopalyv / H.M. Kaletnik, H.S. Honcharuk, Yu.V. Dovhan // Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. – 2017. – № 1. – Pp. 7-18.
5. Stanko T.M. Stymuliuvannia vyroshchuvannia ekolohichno efektyvnykh enerhetychnykh kultur / T.M. Stanko // Naukovyi visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Ser. : Ekonomichni nauky. – 2016. – Vyp. 16 (4). – Pp. 81-85.
6. Pryshliak N.V. Enerhetychna verba - perspektyvna alternatyvna kultura dlia otrymannia biopalyva / N.V. Pryshliak, Ya.V. Voloshyna // Bioenerhetyka. – 2014. – № 1. – P. 14.
7. Heletukha H.H. Suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku bioenerhetyky v Ukraini / H.H. Heletukha, T.A. Zheliezna, O.V. Tryboi. – [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu : http://uabio.org.
8. Pro zatverdzhennia formy derzhavnoho statystychnoho sposterezhennia № 50-sh (richna) “Zvit pro osnovni ekonomichni pokaznyky roboty silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv”: Nakaz Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy vid 06.06.2017 r. № 127.
9. Pro zatverdzhennia formy derzhavnoho statystychnoho sposterezhennia № 2-ferm (richna) “Zvit pro vytraty na vyrobnytstvo produktsii silskoho hospodarstva (robit, posluh)”: Nakaz Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy vid 21.07.2017 № 193.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "