THE IMPORTANCE AND EFFECTIVENESS OF SCENARIO PLANNING IN THE FORMATION OF BANK ECONOMIC CAPITAL
SHEVCHUK Anton - Ph.D., Lecturer in the Department of Taxation and Fiscal Policy Ternopil
National Economic University (47711, Ternopil e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Increasing the volume of financial activities of banks, the number of functions performed by them,
the growth of operations and the growth of their weight in the financial markets leads to an increase in the
number of risks and period of their occurrence, which can negatively affect the work of a banking
institution and lead to financial losses. The conditions of the competitive environment in the markets of
financial and banking services are placing increasing demands on banks' risk management systems. In this
regard, there is a growing number of banks seeking to improve their risk management systems and bring
them into line with international best practices.
1. Rynhland, D. (2011). Stsenarnoe planyrovanye dlia razrabotky byznes-stratehyy. (L. Peliavskoho.
Trans). Moscow: Dialektika [in Russian].
2. Porter, E. Maikl. (2005). Konkurentnaia stratehyia: Metodyka analyza otraslei y konkurentov.
(Trans). Moskow: Alpyna Byznes Buks [in Russian].
3. Beliakov, A.V. (2004). Bankovskye rysky: problemы ucheta, upravlenyia y rehulyrovanyia :
upravlencheskaia metodycheskaia razrabotka. Moskow: BDTs-press [in Russian].
4. Kaminskyi, A. (2005). Analiz system ryzyk-menedzhmentu v bankakh Ukrainy. Bankivska
sprava, 6, 10-20 [in Ukrainian].
5. Bazylevych, S.V. (2016). Kolychestvennыe metodы v upravlenyy. Moskow: KNORUS. Retrieved
from http://www.knorus.ru/upload/knorus_ new/pdf/11228.pdf [in Russian].
6. Yzmalkov, S. (2008). Teoryia ekonomycheskykh mekhanyzmov. Kyiv. Sonyn, Voprosы
ekonomyky, 1. 4–27 [in Ukrainian].
7. Prymostka, L. O. (2004) Finansovyi menedzhment u banku. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
8. Fostiak, V.V. (2010). Funktsii bankivskoho kapitalu v zabezpechenni rozvytku bankivskoi
systemy Ukrainy. Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy: zb. nauk.-tekhn. prats, 20.1, 257-263 [in Ukrainian].
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "