TRENDS OF DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL FORMS OF FARMING IN AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
SAMBORSKA Oksana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21000, Vinnytsia, 3, Pirogov Str., е-mail: email@example.com).
PRYSHLIAK Natalia – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3, Sonyachna Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article deals with the development of small forms of farming in rural territories as the main component of socio-economic development of rural areas. The attention is focused on the processes of redistribution of land when different groups of agricultural producers actually consolidated big volumes of lands, in particular, it concerns individual farms and households. However, the important issue is that citizens, who have received land for commercial production, have no intention to cultivate it and as a result lease it to big landowners. Today in Ukraine there are about 45,000 major landowners, and their number grows annually due to the moratorium on land purchase and sale. At present small forms of enterprise show their effectiveness in ensuring food security of the country and the maintenance of rural life. Therefore, the rural economy, based on individual production, needs all kinds of support from the authorities of all levels, since today it is a part of the existing agrarian model of the economy of Ukraine.
1. Borodina, O. M. & Prokop, I. V. (2010) Teoriia, polityka ta praktyka silskoho rozvytku [Theory, policy and practice of rural development]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
2. Diiesperov, V. S. (2014) Silski terytorii yak obiekty orhanizatsii ekonomichnoi diialnosti [Rural areas as objects of organization of economic activity ]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of the AIC, № 5, 56-64 [in Ukrainian].
3. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro osobyste selianske hospodarstvo” [The Law of Ukraine “On personal farming”]. (2003, № 29). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady – Bulletin of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Kyiv: Parlam. vyd-vo [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaletnik, H. M., Shpykuliak, O.H. & Pchelianska, H.O. (2012) Instytuty infrastruktury ta tsinoutvorennia u rozvytku ahrarnoho rynku: rehionalnyi aspect [Infrastructure and pricing institutes in the development of the agrarian market: regional aspect]. Vinnytsia: TOV “Firma “Planer” [in Ukrainian].
5. Sabluk, P. T. (2006) Rozvytok silskykh terytorii – zaporuka vidrodzhennia ahrarnoi Ukrainy [The development of rural areas is a guarantee of the revival of agrarian Ukraine]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky - Bulletin of Agrarian Science, № 5, 21-23 [in Ukrainian].
6. Iurchyshyn, V. V. (2005) Silski terytorii yak systemoutvoriuiuchi faktory rozvytku ahrarnoho sektora ekonomiky [Rural areas as the system factors for the development of the agrarian sector of the economy]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of agroindustrial complex. № 3, 3-10 [in Ukrainian].
7. Mazur, A. H., Mazur, S. A. (2016) Aktualni problemy rozvytku ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva v umovakh systemnykh transformatsiinykh zmin [Actual problems of development of agro-industrial production in conditions of system transformational changes]. International Scientifie Pactical Conference “Formation of Modern Economic Area: Benefits, Risks Implementation Mechanisms”: Contference Pvoceldings, Part, Tbilisi:SSOTU, 153-157 [in Ukrainian].
8. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Retreived from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua. [in Ukrainian].
9. Demianyshyna, O. A., (2011) Sotsialno-ekonomichnyi rozvytok silskykh terytorii Vinnytskoi oblasti u prostorovomu vymiri [Socio-economic development of rural areas of Vinnytsia region in spatial dimension]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of agroindustrial complex, № 8, 107-113 [in Ukrainian].
10. Ministerstvo ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy [Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine]. www.minagro.gov.ua. Retreived from http://www.minagro.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
(Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 249, March 17, 2020).
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "